Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Ravens wall clock

Just wondering how many of you have a Ravens wall clock that actually works.

Need a new one for my garage (the O's clocked stopped, imagine that?!), and noticed on a lot of the 1-2 star reviews on Amazon that they don't last long.

Ordered this one from the Ravens online store, and it didn't work upon arrival.

http://shop.baltimoreravens.com/NFL_...im_Basic_Clock

Came with a return shipping label, but I noticed they want to charge $5.50 to return! total BS, so i did an online chat with their customer service. Girl was really nice and said she's send me another one and I didn't need to return the first one.

Anyway, just wondering if any of you have a clock that actually works and any issues with the online store. If I get around to it, I may buy a clock motor and do a repair of the first clock. They're pretty easy to find.

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens wall clock

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I was looking at that one and really like it. May order that one if I end up returning the one(s) I ordered. Thinking the clocks that you plug in may be more reliable than the battery powered ones.

I've had this cool retro O's clock in my office for at least 15 years. Used one battery and has kept perfect time:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/2226071...=ps&dispItem=1 Checked out Timeworks, the manufacturer and didn't find any Ravens clocks on their site.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    That's really cool. How accurate is the temp?
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

TOW, why don't you just buy a pocket watch. This one is the same as Harbaugh uses during games :

Accurate to the second... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    That's really cool. How accurate is the temp?
    Ha - it's hanging over a huge TV and it does warm up when the tube is on a while. I have a couple of other standard Raven clocks, the $10 type

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Zappa Man: Where did you get this clock??? I may order one and haven't seen it online.

Got my replacement clock from the ravens online store. Wasn't packed very well and had obviously been opened previously. Motor worked but the second hand kept getting stuck when it crossed the minute hand, so I opened it up and fixed that. So far it has worked, but I'm not sure for how long.

Did another live chat with the online customer service, telling them the condition of the second clock and wondering how long I had to return it. rep said she was just going to give me a full refund and that I could keep the clock.

So I have a free clock with a dubious lifespan. May end up ordering this one, though if need be.

Let me know where you got it. Thanks.

I have that one but had to put duct tape over the Home/Visitor parts and switch them. I hated to see more losses than wins.
    Captain Offense