Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: North Korea

Re: North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Williams View Post
    Why would South Korea want North Korea? North Korea has a ton of problems.

1. Poverty

2. Disease

3. Famine

4. How do you integrate supporters of the Kim Dynasty into South Korea?

5. How do you integrate political prisoners back into society?

6. Do South Korea districts, precincts, whatever, they are called want to lose influence in a bigger Korea? Do South Korea politicians want to lose influence in a bigger Korea?

Most South Koreans - I don't believe that there are any polls from the North - do not care about Korea coming back together. The older generations that did have either moved accordingly, moved on or died.
    As Wicked said, a unified Korea is the best option. I don't have a plan for reuniting them.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    As Wicked said, a unified Korea is the best option. I don't have a plan for reuniting them.
    Come on man. We were counting on you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Come on man. We were counting on you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    South Korea took care of it.

"A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Fellas, whoever posted that "Miss Sexy Back" video gets a big thumbs up from me. I am definitely an ass man, and that video displayed some real talent.

darb72, is this your doing? Great find if it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dirt1; 08-15-2017 at 08:55 AM.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

Those asses aren't big enough for the Land of Verdite.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

6. Re: North Korea

Is it wrong to fat-shame Kim Jong Un?

Because I totally want to fat-shame Dough Boy.

Looks like the tough talk worked and we're not all glowing in the dark.
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Fellas, whoever posted that "Miss Sexy Back" video gets a big thumbs up from me. I am definitely an ass man, and that video displayed some real talent.

darb72, is this your doing? Great find if it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We may argue over Trump, but let us all rejoice in Korean Booty.
    ProFootballMock

Whose haircut is worse, Kim Jong Un or Trump??

10. Re: North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    Whose haircut is worse, Kim Jong Un or Trump??
    What citizens are told about Kim and his 'god-like' family

Kim Jong-il, Kim Jong-un's father, had a supernatural birth. According to his official biography, he was born on Korea’s most sacred mountain, Mt. Baekdu. At the moment of his birth, a new star formed and illuminated the sky.

Kim Jong-il was a fashion icon. In 2010, North Korean media decided that Kim Jong-il’s fashion had taken the world by storm.

The whole world loved Kim Jong-il. North Koreans were made to believe North Korea was a phenomenally important country, and that Kim Jong-il was the world’s most powerful leader.

Kim Jong-il Invented The Hamburger. Minju Joson, the North Korean publication, credit Kim Jong-il with creating the hamburger. It's said the leader invented a brand new sandwich and named it “double bread with meat.”

Kim Jong-il was a master golfer. According to his biography, Kim Jong-il first picked up a golf club in 1994, at North Korea's only golf course. He shot a 38-under par round that included no fewer than 11 holes in one.

Kim Jong-il never used a toilet. His biography states that the leader never used a toilet - he apparently didn’t need to urinate or defecate. He could control the weather too.

Kim Jong-un stole time back from the Japanese. North Koreans believe during the occupation by Japanese “imperialists” in 1919, time was stolen. North Korea set its clock back by 30 minutes on August 15, 2015, to get it back.

Kim Jong-un's haircut is highly fashionable. His shaved style is pretty popular in the country and even has a name - 'Ambitious'.

Source:
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/425337...-citizens-god/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    What citizens are told about Kim and his 'god-like' family

Kim Jong-il, Kim Jong-un's father, had a supernatural birth. According to his official biography, he was born on Korea’s most sacred mountain, Mt. Baekdu. At the moment of his birth, a new star formed and illuminated the sky.

Kim Jong-il was a fashion icon. In 2010, North Korean media decided that Kim Jong-il’s fashion had taken the world by storm.

The whole world loved Kim Jong-il. North Koreans were made to believe North Korea was a phenomenally important country, and that Kim Jong-il was the world’s most powerful leader.

Kim Jong-il Invented The Hamburger. Minju Joson, the North Korean publication, credit Kim Jong-il with creating the hamburger. It's said the leader invented a brand new sandwich and named it “double bread with meat.”

Kim Jong-il was a master golfer. According to his biography, Kim Jong-il first picked up a golf club in 1994, at North Korea's only golf course. He shot a 38-under par round that included no fewer than 11 holes in one.

Kim Jong-il never used a toilet. His biography states that the leader never used a toilet - he apparently didn’t need to urinate or defecate. He could control the weather too.

Kim Jong-un stole time back from the Japanese. North Koreans believe during the occupation by Japanese “imperialists” in 1919, time was stolen. North Korea set its clock back by 30 minutes on August 15, 2015, to get it back.

Kim Jong-un's haircut is highly fashionable. His shaved style is pretty popular in the country and even has a name - 'Ambitious'.

Source:
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/425337...-citizens-god/
    Well if the guy never pooped it would explain why he was so full of shit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Looks like the tough talk worked and we're not all glowing in the dark.
    Now they're nuking themselves. SMH.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎