Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Premier League Thread

Well, Madrid won the Spanish Super Cup.

Bastards.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Well, Madrid won the Spanish Super Cup.

Bastards.
    Without the man himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Without the man himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, off of a 3-1 first leg when they had him before he got himself sent off, I never saw them blowing it. As much as I dislike them, they are far more clutch than PSG.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Now, Suarez is out for a month.

Fuck my life.

Blog Entries

Man U is off to a great start..................................much like last year................................

http://www.espnfc.com/soccer-transfe...plus-85m-euros

Sword what are your thoughts on this?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    http://www.espnfc.com/soccer-transfe...plus-85m-euros

Sword what are your thoughts on this?
    Firstly, I find it petty. Secondly, from what they discussed on ESPN FC yesterday, they don't have the legal grounds to actually come after that money. Thirdly, Barca players have all come out in support of Neymar. The Barca Board is a mess. They even came out and lied at one point, saying that Messi signed his new deal when he hadn't. Come to find out, he can leave in January for free. The Countinho and Dembele deals both seem to be not happening. I don't like Neymar waiting until he leaves to throw dirt, but aside from that the man has a point. Barca fans deserve better from their board. Messi might actually leave. I mean, it's a long-shot. However, when you look at the bullshit that he's had to put up with from the Argentinian football Commission or whatever, now dealing with this. Messi isn't like Neymar. Neymar is essentially the Kobe Bryant in that he wants to be the man, without the perceived 'Bigger brother'. The rules for transfers are just different in football and he ended up being the one leaving. Messi is the man. Outside of Madrid, the title will follow him wherever he goes. Even if he stays, I could see him making them sweat and embracing the courtship that will take place. Strikers won't cover up their declining mid-field and back line anyway. They are clearly behind Madrid. Madrid can manage losing Ronaldo and Bale for a half dozen games and not drop points.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Firstly, I find it petty. Secondly, from what they discussed on ESPN FC yesterday, they don't have the legal grounds to actually come after that money. Thirdly, Barca players have all come out in support of Neymar. The Barca Board is a mess. They even came out and lied at one point, saying that Messi signed his new deal when he hadn't. Come to find out, he can leave in January for free. The Countinho and Dembele deals both seem to be not happening. I don't like Neymar waiting until he leaves to throw dirt, but aside from that the man has a point. Barca fans deserve better from their board. Messi might actually leave. I mean, it's a long-shot. However, when you look at the bullshit that he's had to put up with from the Argentinian football Commission or whatever, now dealing with this. Messi isn't like Neymar. Neymar is essentially the Kobe Bryant in that he wants to be the man, without the perceived 'Bigger brother'. The rules for transfers are just different in football and he ended up being the one leaving. Messi is the man. Outside of Madrid, the title will follow him wherever he goes. Even if he stays, I could see him making them sweat and embracing the courtship that will take place. Strikers won't cover up their declining mid-field and back line anyway. They are clearly behind Madrid. Madrid can manage losing Ronaldo and Bale for a half dozen games and not drop points.
    Love the context. Thanks buddy!
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Messi pulls Barca through.
    Sterling makes you want to strangle him sometimes, but pulls one out late. I'm still trying to figure out why Pep has a team who creates very well and struggles to finish, but continuously yearns to pull Aguero off of the bench instead of imprinting him in the starting 11.
    Manchester United starts off hot again. We'll see if they hold up this year.
    Huddersfield has 7 points through three matches.
    All of the other heavy hitters starting off as expected except Chelsea, who has a chance to continue righting the proverbial ship tomorrow.

Blog Entries

Chelsea has officially won three consecutive matches in the Premier League. Leicester hung in there, but got away with a clear handball. Chelsea played foolishly in the final minutes, but Leicester just couldn't capitalize.

Blog Entries

Messsssssssssssssssii. Messsssssssssssssii. Messsssssssssssssssssssii.

Blog Entries

Big slate of Champions League matches today. I will be watching Barca and Juventus.