Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Bait

Blog Entries

Trade Bait

Do we have anything anyone would want to trade for an olineman or five? Realistic options?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Trade Bait

We saw what Jernigan was worth and he was the best trade bait we had. I don't see anyone that we'd want to give up. You want to offer Judon now that there are some rookie pass rushers on the team? How about Michael Pierce? Those guys would get us some guys who could start in return but I really don't want to give them up

Trades are just so uncommon in the NFL, especially player for player.

Honestly our best trade bait is a draft pick. I'd trade anything from the 3rd round on.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Wonder if there's any teams out there that need a highly paid 2 down defensive tackle.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Ha, was just bringing this up in a different thread. Best case scenario - all the Dlinemen show well in the 1st or 2nd preseason game and some team that is short on DLine, but heavy on Oline has a need for one.
    I wouldn't want to give up a good player either, unless we were getting an equally good one in return.Which teams out there have a knack for developing OLine similar to the Ravens knack for developing DLine?

Blog Entries

I'd trade the entire WR corps for DeAndre Hopkins.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I'd trade the entire WR corps for DeAndre Hopkins.
    No thanks. He drops tons of passes.
    "Chin up, chest out."

DL is the area of depth. Carl Davis is a player who could be traded, but I don't think he'll draw more than a need-for-need or depth-for-7 exchange at final cuts to a team that is thin at 1/3 tech. Brent Urban is a more interesting trade chip, since he'll be a FA at the end of 2017. However, he might be too important to the 2017 defense.

9. Re: Trade Bait

Can we trade our luck for another team's not named the Chargers?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    No thanks. He drops tons of passes.
    Lololol. Y'all go right ahead and keep this up. When Maclin screws the pooch, don't come to me as if you knew it all along. He'll make his plays, but he's going to provide some very frustrating moments. I stand by my statements on him.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Lololol. Y'all go right ahead and keep this up. When Maclin screws the pooch, don't come to me as if you knew it all along. He'll make his plays, but he's going to provide some very frustrating moments. I stand by my statements on him.
    So what would be a good season for him to have in your eyes? This is like when guys on BR.com would hate on Joe, id ask what he needs to do to make them happy but never got an answer. Maybe you mentioned it somewhere else and I didn't see, just curious what a 'success' would equal out to in your eyes in his production or is this going to have 46 different variables? "Yea he got 1100 yards and 7 TDs, but it came in the last 13 weeks."

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    "Yea he got 1100 yards and 7 TDs, but it came in the last 13 weeks."
    Wait, that would be awesome.