Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kap

Re: Kap

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    lol don't do it.
    I was bragging about Joe being MVP and the FWO shut that down and didn't jump on board that bandwagon so I'm back at square one LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Exactly!! smdh
    I understand wanting to bring a guy in just incase it's longer than hoped but to take the added distraction of the PR stuff that would potentially come with it is kind of crazy if we're only talking about a week or two here of camp.
    For that you bring in a Case Keenum, Josh McCown or somebody of that ilk.
    the games they play with injuries under Harbs is something else. If it's not that serious then just have Mallet take reps for 2 weeks and Joe will be back why even consider signing another QB if it wasn't serious?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I was bragging about Joe being MVP and the FWO shut that down and didn't jump on board that bandwagon so I'm back at square one LOL
    see what you get for joining them?

see what you get for joining them?
    That's why I'm with the Nation LOL you, me and Jiggy gonna set it off man LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That last year under Jim was not good. That's when things really started to fall apart and he's never recovered.

I'm not sure Kaep even wants to play in the NFL. He seems to be enjoying his offseason, going to Africa and exploring his heritage. The NFL is going to be constant criticism. The feedback that was leaked from the Seahawks earlier this Summer was that Kaep didn't seem to have the desire to play football. That's tough to overcome
    Yea I think Kap's journey is taking him elsewhere at this point in his life. I doubt they will sign him and not because of the Ravens but Kap is just on a different journey right now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    That's why I'm with the Nation LOL you, me and Jiggy gonna set it off man LOL
    domination!

Blog Entries

In regards Kap, I think he's done with football "Once you are awake it's hard to go back to sleep."

Yea I think Kap's journey is taking him elsewhere at this point in his life. I doubt they will sign him and not because of the Ravens but Kap is just on a different journey right now.
    Kaepernick has come out recently and said that he still wants to play. Why would he even bother to try out with Seattle if he wasn't interested in playing? The only reports saying otherwise cite "anonymous sources". AKA bull

the games they play with injuries under Harbs is something else. If it's not that serious then just have Mallet take reps for 2 weeks and Joe will be back why even consider signing another QB if it wasn't serious?
    The only thing I'll say to that Smoove is that if Harbs is being truthful about being in contact with him throughout the offseason, then maybe they were considering replacing Mallett anyway.

Harbs comments in March may not have just been lip service:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/03/28/ra...lin-kaepernick

Harbaugh addressed reporters at the NFL owners’ meetings, said he was a “little surprised” Kaepernick had not yet found a new team, called him “super talented” and said he thought Kaepernick would find a job.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    Kaepernick has come out recently and said that he still wants to play. Why would he even bother to try out with Seattle if he wasn't interested in playing? The only reports saying otherwise cite "anonymous sources". AKA bull
    I don't know, I am just coming from a place where I am trying to understand his thought process, because when you finally stand up for a cause like this, there is nothing else you really want to do but dedicate your time and efforts into making this world, this country a better place. Football may be no different than the brand name clothes he is giving off his back to poor people right now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    The only thing I'll say to that Smoove is that if Harbs is being truthful about being in contact with him throughout the offseason, then maybe they were considering replacing Mallett anyway.

Harbs comments in March may not have just been lip service:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/03/28/ra...lin-kaepernick

Harbaugh addressed reporters at the NFL owners’ meetings, said he was a “little surprised” Kaepernick had not yet found a new team, called him “super talented” and said he thought Kaepernick would find a job.
    touche' Maybe Mallet time is up and they are looking for someone who has played big games and won.

The only way they could think about signing him would be for the vet minimum and if they Flacco was going to be out for the year or they were cutting Mallet. Ravens cannot afford to carry 3 Qbs.