Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Flacco Hurt?

Blog Entries

Re: Flacco Hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Well, if the MRI is clear and that seems to be the whispering then it is a strain or pulled muscle. That can take a few weeks to right itself. Being a Raven, there is no shortage of therapy, tubs, massage, and doctors to make sure he recovers.

Maybe he needs to lay off the wife a minute and take a year between kids.
    Do they still go away stay together during camp anymore? That couple weeks just might do the trick lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, if the MRI is clear and that seems to be the whispering then it is a strain or pulled muscle. That can take a few weeks to right itself. Being a Raven, there is no shortage of therapy, tubs, massage, and doctors to make sure he recovers.

Hey when the lovin is too good the temptation is hard to resist lol

Well all that therapy, tubs and doctors certainly worked well for Perrimans "bruised knee" two years ago.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    they are lying because something doesn't add up why would you add another QB when you have 2 on the roster already and your main QB who is hurt is really only schedule to miss a SHORT amount of time..first they said 3-6 weeks, now Harbs is saying 1 week maybe 2 weeks? Which is it? or is it worse than what is being said? It's like you can never get a clear cut answer from Harbs on injury he plays so much Jedi mind tricks he tricks himself (Perriman)
    Someone has to throw the ball for one maybe two weeks. Would you prefer they have Reynolds do it instead of receiver drills until Joe is back?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

His Old Lady must have the goods. Or he needs group sessions.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Looks to be much ado about nothing. David Olson will come in for a few weeks, as a non-threat to Mallet, to provide a camp arm. If the front office had any real concern about the extent of Flacco's backache, they would have brought in someone with more pro credentials than the Kansas City Phantoms of the Champions Indoor Football League.

Also, I don't get the negativity towards Mallet. He was the best we saw in the second half of '15, and was quite impressive in beating the Steelers.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Looks to be much ado about nothing. David Olson will come in for a few weeks, as a non-threat to Mallet, to provide a camp arm. If the front office had any real concern about the extent of Flacco's backache, they would have brought in someone with more pro credentials than the Kansas City Phantoms of the Champions Indoor Football League.

Also, I don't get the negativity towards Mallet. He was the best we saw in the second half of '15, and was quite impressive in beating the Steelers.
    Me either, even though I don't like him personally, he gets the job done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Well all that therapy, tubs and doctors certainly worked well for Perrimans "bruised knee" two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Why the team has been in a tail spin since the Super Bowl in large part due to the way Ozzie has drafted, FA signed, Players traded and the way the team has been built in general. How long do you continue to allow it? If your Stevie B would you not be upset that your biggest financial investment has not had anything put around him in the last 4 years outside of expired WRs and two must drafted offensive players. 1 of which looks good the other who knows. When exactly do you hold Ozzie accountable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I disagree. People always blame Ozzie when discussing the last few years because of three players. Elam being a bust, A.Brown being a bust, and Perriman getting hurt. Those people ignore that the 2013 draft was one of the worst in the last two decades while also ignoring the fact that Ozzie still found 3 players that are arguably the best at their position (and all three are currently the highest paid at their position. And I've never understood how Oz gets blamed for Perriman's injury. The kid was healthy all through college and even if you resort to mentioning his genetic issue, you'd at least be wise to research it and realize that 1. it was a painful disorder that occurs specifically while the body grows, not after it's fully grown, and 2. that it was a bone issue and not a ligament issue, which was Perriman's injury.

The real reason the team hasn't been as successful as they were in Harbaugh/Flacco's first 5 seasons is unexpected injuries that were huge, more-so than drafting bad players.

The NFL network just aired Flacco addressing the media. He really did not say too much, just kinda' said wait and see. The captioning stated 3-6 weeks, Joe really said nothing about a timetable. And he kidded a little bit about bringing Kapernick in.

Blog Entries

Welcome to old age Joe! My advice is to take up yoga. It really works