Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Kenneth Dixon knee surgery

Quote Originally Posted by John Morris View Post
    Do you REALLY think Ray Rice would be a worthwhile addition after 2 years of inactivity that followed a year where is production fell off the table ????? SMH
    Almost 4 years now, Rice hasn't played in the NFL since 2013 season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Curse of Ray Rice. He was treated unfairly

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Hogwash.

This is all Darth Hoodie, the Sith Lord up in New England.

This is the curse of snitching on the Patriots and their deflated balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Hogwash.

This is all Darth Hoodie, the Sith Lord up in New England.

This is the curse of snitching on the Patriots and their deflated balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was surprised the discovery of the Patriots' deflated balls never led to an investigation of the team for steroid use.

I think this guy has something left even at 34.......DeAngelo Williams.

Vet min....splits carries with West and maybe Buck Allen.

Also the mistake was not in taking OJ Howard it was passing on Dalvin Cook.....bad shoulder and all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Who's out there that has ties to Roman? Some cheap guy that he trusts. Has to be a couple
    That's the way to go. Who out there is familiar with the coaching staff. You're not going to get a great back at this point and he's not going to be running behind a great line. Just get whoever makes for the smoothest transition.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Tough break for Dixon and the team. However, he is a skinny legged guy who had multiple knee injuries in college and that pattern continues as a pro. Staying healthy with his body and an aggressive running style will be tough for him in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post

Also the mistake was not in taking OJ Howard it was passing on Dalvin Cook.....bad shoulder and all.
    The Ravens didn't pass on Cook. He wasn't there when they were picking in round 2.

Unfucking believable!!
    I certainly hope that the Ravens knew about this injury and it's pending need for surgery well before the past couple days and weren't taken by surprise like the rest of us.
    Sitting on this injury and waiting until today to try and make a move certainly doesn't look good on them either unless they just found out themselves that the injury would be season ending.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post

Williams had 1 game in him last year. After that he was really bad. Go back and look at the game logs. It's over. He's done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Unfucking believable!!
    I certainly hope that the Ravens knew about this injury and it's pending need for surgery well before the past couple days and weren't taken by surprise like the rest of us.
    Sitting on this injury and waiting until today to try and make a move certainly doesn't look good on them either unless they just found out themselves that the injury would be season ending.
    There was no way to know until he had the procedure. The doctors couldn't see how bad it was without opening him up.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Williams had 1 game in him last year. After that he was really bad. Go back and look at the game logs. It's over. He's done.
    Williams wasn't anything too special after week 1, but he wasn't "really bad." He basically carried the workload in three games and ended up with 81 carries for 304 yards, not going to count those games with 3 carries, 6 carries, etc... He would be worth bringing in imo, if the price was right.

How depressing is this though, before anything really gets started we lose Young, who a lot had big hopes for, I know I did. Then we lose Dixon, who a lot here think he is our future back, im not sold on him but I was excited to see what he can do. It's just sad that we have to worry so much about injuries before a single game has been played, really sucks the anticipation out of the season for a bit.
    Last edited by usmccharles; 07-26-2017 at 02:49 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Williams wasn't anything too special after week 1, but he wasn't "really bad." He basically carried the workload in three games and ended up with 81 carries for 304 yards, not going to count those games with 3 carries, 6 carries, etc... He would be worth bringing in imo, if the price was right.

How depressing is this though, before anything really gets started we lose Young, who a lot had big hopes for, I know I did. Then we lose Dixon, who a lot here think he is our future back, im not sold on him but I was excited to see what he can do. It's just sad that we have to worry so much about injuries before a single game has been played, really sucks the anticipation out of the season for a bit.
    Under 3 yards per attempt for a running back is bad. I love his attitude. Williams is a leader and a great person but last year he looked like 33 year old RB and now he's a year older. He also won't be cheap. He's going to get the maxed out veteran minimum. For a team without cap space that has to be a factor.