Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Blog Entries

Re: Trade for Carlos Hyde?

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    a 7th is better than cutting someone and getting nothing
    True but we've seen plenty of teams in this situation end up cutting the player. Remember Josh Norman last year? Teams had cap space and supposedly the Panthers had offers. They still ended up cutting him.

I would love to see Hyde on the Ravens, but would rather use the money for O line. Or even QB if Flaccos injury turns out to be bad. We stand no chance with Mallett as the QB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    I would love to see Hyde on the Ravens, but would rather use the money for O line. Or even QB if Flaccos injury turns out to be bad. We stand no chance with Mallett as the QB
    You're not going to get a qb at this point that's going to help us compete. If Flaccos hurt worse then they believe the season is over and you might as well start bringing in the new coaches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    You're not going to get a qb at this point that's going to help us compete. If Flaccos hurt worse then they believe the season is over and you might as well start bringing in the new coaches

Kaepernick played pretty well last year with maybe the worst supporting cast in the league. I'm not an expert but several people I know of who watch film had him ranked higher than Flacco last year, let alone Mallett.

That said, I wouldn't be against tanking. Next year has a rare amount of talented QBs available in the draft.

I doubt they would bring in new coaches regardless of record if Flacco is injured.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I doubt they would bring in new coaches regardless of record if Flacco is injured.

I'm talking for next season

Kaepernick played pretty well last year with maybe the worst supporting cast in the league. I'm not an expert but several people I know of who watch film had him ranked higher than Flacco last year, let alone Mallett.

That said, I wouldn't be against tanking. Next year has a rare amount of talented QBs available in the draft.
    kaep has a career of tape showing he cant read a defense, cant throw a touch pass and has lost like 30 lbs of muscle. He's the most over-rated QB in recent memory. If he had any skill he would have been signed months ago.

Never forget the 49ers structured his deal specifically so they could get out at ANY time, because they knew he was a smoke and mirror QB.

Blog Entries

kaep has a career of tape showing he cant read a defense, cant throw a touch pass and has lost like 30 lbs of muscle. He's the most over-rated QB in recent memory. If he had any skill he would have been signed months ago.

Never forget the 49ers structured his deal specifically so they could get out at ANY time, because they knew he was a smoke and mirror QB.
    He is/was a better version of Tygod

Blog Entries

I would love to see Hyde on the Ravens, but would rather use the money for O line...
    With Urschel's retirement, it seems the Ravens have little/no choice... Bc

I'm talking for next season

Me too

What makes you think he cant read a defense? I hear people say this all the time, can you offer any evidence? When I watch Kapernick I don't see that at all.

What makes you think he cant read a defense? I hear people say this all the time, can you offer any evidence? When I watch Kapernick I don't see that at all.
    He waits until the receiver is 3 yards open before making any pass. This isnt common in the NFL, where you are expected to anticipate players opening on routes. He is overly reliant on throwing the ball as hard as he can, because he has to wait until they are already open.

this is fine in HS, and even in college. But the problem in the pro's is that there are so few windows to throw through. He reads 1 combo route, and if the WR doesnt come open, he tries to take off or scramble until they are open.

watch him play