Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries

Re: OT: Kyrie Irving requests a trade?

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    What I'm saying is Rose doesn't need to run the offense and be the bowling ball in the paint.
    except thats exactly what hes good at, scoring in the paint. even his mid range isnt great but average. he scores in the paint, or hits 15 footers, exactly where lebron just focused everybody is where D Rose likes to go when he gets the ball. thats not going to improve his game. whats the point of kicking out, if youre going to take a couple steps towards the defense to get a shot off?

Theyll ask him to do the same things the Bulls and the Knicks did. score in the paint or dish out of it, because thats his strength.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

I'm still trying to figure out how San Antonio factors into this. That's Kawhi's team.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Now that the trade has gone down, what chances do you guys give Dan Gilbert of convincing LeBron to stay beyond the 17-18 season?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

4. Re: OT: Kyrie Irving requests a trade?

Stop blaming Golden State for why the NBA sucks