Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Campanaro to start camp on PUP

Can he be on the PUP list & eligible to return after a month or so? I forget the rules there, but he sounds like a PUP candidate in my head.

2. Re: Campanaro to start camp on PUP

Ozzie may never trade back into the 7th round for another WR again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Ozzie may never trade back into the 7th round for another WR again.
    Lolololol.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Fear Camp has seen his last on field time for the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by BillickFan View Post
    Can he be on the PUP list & eligible to return after a month or so? I forget the rules there, but he sounds like a PUP candidate in my head.
    He can come off whenever before the first official day of the season - he does not count towards a roster spot while on the PUP, so the Ravens can carry an extra camp body (no pun intended).

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravenous View Post
    He can come off whenever before the first official day of the season - he does not count towards a roster spot while on the PUP, so the Ravens can carry an extra camp body (no pun intended).
    He does count now, since it's the active/PUP. They could opt to put him on the reserve/PUP which opens up a roster spot and shelves Camp for essentially have of the year.

It doesn't really matter though as Zrebiec said he's close to returning and PUP was more of a precautionary move.

Tim White has been looking good. Campy's last stand begins now, as per Jamison Hensley:

"The Ravens also announced that receiver/punt returner Michael Campanaro passed his physical and will be activated off the physically unable to perform list. Campanaro, the team's primary punt returner at the end of last season, missed the first four days of training camp with a toe injury."

He's gonna start off slow: circling the UA Performance Center a few times in a med-evac copter.