Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Most hated teams

The Giants have always been my second favorite team. When we crushed them in the Super Bowl it made me realize how far back a second favorite really is. I didn't feel bad at all. I was glad the Giants got there but unbelievably happy to watch the go down to the Ravens.

I have 3 kids, 1 Giants fan, 1 Saints fan and 1 Lions fan so I also pull for those teams. My Lions fan son though might be fine with the NFL so I'm not sure if I will continue watching those games.

I hate the Steelers, Browns and Cowboys. Those teams could lose every game and I wouldn't mind. The Patriots don't bug me as much as most. I'm more jealous of the way they innovate though I will say that Brady is my most hated player in the NFL.

Easily the Patriots based on their constant rule-breaking and rule-bending. As others have said, I (begrudgingly) respect Belichick because he is miles above every other coach in the league in terms of adaptability and innovation. Brady is one of the best QBs of all-time, but he's still a whiny bitch.

Other than that I dislike the Bengals because they always seem to have our number, especially if A.J. Green is on the field. I also am not a big Falcons fan, mostly because I went to the Ravens-Falcons game in 2010 in Atlanta and the fans were obnoxious and classless. At one point they started a chant of "Ray kills people" because they were losing. Because of that (and the constant Flacco-Ryan comparisons), I particularly enjoyed the Falcons Super Bowl collapse, even if it was against my most hated team.

Also, like many fans, I tend to hold grudges against teams that have recently beaten us in the past.

Two teams I used to like are the Giants and the Seahawks, but with the emergence of Odell Beckham and Richard Sherman, respectively, I get annoyed and irritiated with their diatribes and showboating. Just play the game. Not much hate for the Steelers anymore because the heated rivalry just isn't as intense, though I love watching them play each other because both teams always bring their A game.

Other teams I'll root for (unless they're playing the Ravens) are the Packers, the Raiders (love the silver and black colors and like how they are finally building a competent team) and the Cardinals.
    Last edited by moviemaniacx; 07-20-2017 at 02:44 PM. Reason: added the Packers

Quote Originally Posted by moviemaniacx View Post

Other teams I'll root for (unless they're playing the Ravens) are the Packers, the Raiders (love the silver and black colors and like how they are finally building a competent team) and the Cardinals.
    I left off the Cardinals from my teams to root for. I like Arians and really wanted to see Larry Fitzgerald go out with a ring. Loved him and Q together and was psyched when we got him.

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    I left off the Cardinals from my teams to root for. I like Arians and really wanted to see Larry Fitzgerald go out with a ring. Loved him and Q together and was psyched when we got him.
    I really like Bruce Arians too. I worry his health is deteriorating with the stresses of being an NFL head coach. Hopefully he doesn't have any further health scares, at least for a while.

Hate
    Steelers and Patriots - always view them as the only true impediments to the Ravens making the SB. Even though I met my wife at Pitt my hatred for that team will always remain. I respect them though. I don't have the time or the desire to type out all the reason why I hate the Patriots.

Dislike
    Jax - 1. the NFL expansion shibacle 2. the early days of the AFC central rivalry

Cincy - not good enough to represent the division in the playoffs, but good enough to damage the Ravens playoff hopes or seeding every year and we lose to them in ridiculous fashion almost every time.

Denver - living out here, trust me, their fans' level of assholery is quite high - I must have gloated for 6 months after the Mile High Miracle.

Redskins - taught to hate them by my granddad after he lost his beloved Colts when I was 10.

Cowboys - team I rooted for in high school and through college since Baltimore didn't have a team. Loved Emmit Smith and Moose and the Cowboys line just breaking people. Have absolutely hated the Garrett years and the Romo era. Opposite of the Aikman years...Romo has stats for days but shat the bed whenever playoffs or critical moments came.

I like the Packers. Big ARod fan. Him and Flacoo my most favorite QB's in the league to watch.

Also pulling for the Jags to be good. Use to love playing them back then. And feel bad they have Blackouts for there games.

Teams I dislike
    Of course, Sqeelers. Always in this Shitsburgh of a town.
    Texas teams. Dallas and Houston

Hate , The pats. More fans then team performance. I love the match up just the fans are worst then sqeelers fans. Hate them but love they own the sqeelers asses like Manning owned ours for a decade lol.

Also a soft spot for the Broncos. Was a huge fan before the born of my Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthSizzle55 View Post
    Just joking. I like Green Bay and Wisconsin quite a bit.

My least liked team? Definitely the Patriots. I respect Belichick because he's been so successful with keeping that dynasty going for so long. In my mind, he's the greatest coach in the history of the NFL. But I can't stand their fans. I can't stand that they cheat. I think their owner is whiny bitch and I think Tom Brady is a whiny bitch on the field.

If the Ravens are out of it, I'll root for the Cardinals or the Giants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree completely.[/QUOTE]

ADD Packers

Hate:
    Patriots - Sure Belicheck and Brady are great, but the arrogant way in which they bend and break rules to gain even the slightest advantage pisses me off.

Hate, but respect:
    Steelers - The Ravens mirror image in many ways. Build through the draft, hard hitting mentality. Really loathe their coaches since Cowher left (Joey Porter and Mike Tomlin in particular).

Dislike: Bengals, Browns, Cowboys
    Bengals - Need to beat these guys more regularly.
    Browns - Cleveland fans need to STFU about Art Modell and the Baltimore Ravens. They need to worry about the dumpster fire wearing their uniforms.
    Cowboys - America's Team, my a$$.

Like, far below Ravens:
    Redskins - I rooted for them during the first Gibbs era when Baltimore didn't have a team. I know they actively worked to prevent Baltimore from getting a team back, but I mostly pity them now because of their crappy ownership.

My former boss was a Ravens fan.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    I used to hate the Steelers above all else, but the last 4 or 5 years, the Patriots have supplanted them for me, by far. I don't like Cleveland or Cinci and after the Seahawks game here in 2015, I have a serious dislike for their fans, but I like the team.
    +1
    Cinci annoys me. they play us like big dawgs then lie down and die against Pigsburgh. no respect for them until they win some playoff games.

kind of like the Dolphins. Liked the Jets and Bills when Rex was there. don't know whether to feel bad for them being in the division with the Cheaters or contempt for losing to them all the time.

used to like the Falcons till they blew chunks last SB. (love the black helmet and red jersey combo)
    spent some time in Tampa so sorta like the Bucs.

still waiting for the Vikings to win one!!!
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

I like the Dolphins.

Blog Entries

I can't stand Pittsburgh. They have ruined our dreams for decades. Can't wait till Ben retires.

I used to hate the Ravens till I met you guys. They have grown on me......like a fungus. :)
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎