Good Morning
I know I probably shouldn't post this here but since it's time sensitive here goes. I have wait list #43. Number came up today but I'm not in a position to purchase more PSLs. And this was the 2nd time my number came up but the ravens will keep me at #43 for another 3 weeks or so. There are some real good lower level options as of today. I have $475 in credits so just trying to get my money back. PM me for details. Mods I ask that you leave this post here for a few days then move it if necessary. Would appreciate it.