Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

See you in November

In Lambeau field! Be there or be square. Please be gentle on me as I am a Packer fan and I know they are probably unwelcome around here lol. Best wishes on your season especially against the Patriots and Steelers. I hope its a fun NFL season coming up. Hopefully you guys can get back on track. A lot of Packer fans always say Baltimore is a likeable team.

Re: See you in November

My Aunt is from Wisconsin so I root for them, unless their success conflicts with the Ravens.

What is the prediction for the Ravens this season? How was your draft and FA?

First, I am a shareholder so the Pack is my NFC Team. Second, I intend to tailgate with a very famous Packer Fan - The Owner.

Looking forward to the trip.
    Captain Offense

If (and only if) the Wisconsin weather in November is forecasted to be mild, or if I can obtain a reasonably priced club seat, I'll make the journey to Green Bay this year, which would be my 27th NFL stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post
    I intend to tailgate with a very famous Packer Fan - The Owner.
    If I attend, I'll tailgate with Wisconsin's best representative to the other 49 states: Cheese Louise.

cheese louise.jpg

cheese luoise 1.jpg

During her last visit to Baltimore, Louise was very accommodating to the lusting Ravens fans, who were admiring her "attributes" behind the cheese bra. I was fortunate to have scored a ticket for a seat directly behind her, along with "3rd Row Raven" who hasn't posted here in quite awhile. Needless to say, her attributes were quite distracting from the Ravens-Packers game.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Greg, what's up man!?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Why would there be any ill will for the Packers around here? There is very little history between the Packers and Ravens. No reason not to enjoy watching the Packers

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Why would there be any ill will for the Packers around here? There is very little history between the Packers and Ravens. No reason not to enjoy watching the Packers
    I actually like the Packers in the NFC.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

See you in November

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I actually like the Packers in the NFC.
    Same I love watching Rodgers. I think he's the most gifted qb I've ever seen (was previously Elway)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Maybe just an assumption by the Packers fan based on how he's been treated elsewhere on other forums or at stadiums.
    There isn't any ill will here based on what I've seen here when it comes to the Packers.
    A couple seasons ago the Packers played here and there was a decent amount of Packers fans here.
    Had a large bunch in a custom converted RV/Bus seriously done up in Packers colors and stuff invade our tailgate lot.
    They were all cool both before and after the game when they had won.
    Definitely a different type of fan base than most of what you see.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    In Lambeau field! Be there or be square. Please be gentle on me as I am a Packer fan and I know they are probably unwelcome around here lol. Best wishes on your season especially against the Patriots and Steelers. I hope its a fun NFL season coming up. Hopefully you guys can get back on track. A lot of Packer fans always say Baltimore is a likeable team.
    Not at all, opposing fans are welcomed provided they don't act like jerks and troll the board. You give no indication of that, so welcome! I'd hoped to make the trip this fall, but with young kids and moving into a new house next month, it's just not in the cards. Have to wait until 2025. Seeing the Ravens play at Lambeau is on my bucket list. You guys will, as usual, be in the playoff hunt. Aaron Rodgers pretty much makes that a given, along with a division that is a pretty good example of modern NFL parity. I'm not a big believer in either Minnesota or Detroit. My issue with your team is can you run effectively enough to take the pressure off Rodgers, and I'm not sure about your defense either. I'd still put you as favorites to win the division though, unless Bradford really catches fire in Minnesota.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Had the honor and great fortune to go to Lambeau field in 2008 to watch the Pack and the Texans play. It was in December, don't remember exact date, but it had snowed the night before and it was 14 degrees with a wind chill of ?? at game time. Now I know that's mild stuff for you Pack fans but I have never been so cold in my life. Didn't help that I was up there on business and did not dress for the occasion. lol. I remember the bathrooms were the warmest place in the building, and they were packed.

Anyway it was a great experience for me. Crossed off one of my bucket list items that day.

Good luck this year. I root for the Pack in the NFC. I have been to Wisconsin many times during my career. Had working relationships with Rockwell Automation and Megtec Systems in Green Bay. Some good people up there.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis