Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: This Mob Mentality against Law Enforcement is getting on my nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Considering most LEO's are packing heat, yes. Unless you don't value being alive....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    LEO's also have other equipment like tasers and batons to use to crack the whip. Working in LP and recently, we had a bitch female manager who quipped at some point, "Why are the police here, they are scaring away customers?"
    Quickly and discreetly after that an Officer pulled her out of plain site and put his badge in her face and said, "This is who I am!"

I am 100% behind law enforcement in the society we have today.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    Thats just flat out misleading. The system is set up in a way where a district attorney can decide whether to prosecute or not before a case even sees a trail floor.......talk about a conflict of interest right
    Well obviously some cases they take care of their own, but not all cases go that way. Especially the way things have been being covered in social media as stated below

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    In some of the cases sparking protest though, the da did in fact prosecute. Now if you want to argue whether they did a good job...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Well obviously some cases they take care of their own, but not all cases go that way. Especially the way things have been being covered in social media as stated below
    All true, I'm just not comfortable with the idea that there are no slips through the cracks in the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    All true, I'm just not comfortable with the idea that there are no slips through the cracks in the system.
    I should of been more clear, but I didn't think I would need to say that sometimes the court system doesn't always work, thought that was obvious. But even in a high profile case, the jury does see a lot of info that we don't, so I just think judging certain situations based off of what we see on youtube or facebook is a mistake, they are more informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    In some of the cases sparking protest though, the da did in fact prosecute. Now if you want to argue whether they did a good job...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    The Freddie Grey case comes to mind. I called that outcome the instant the charges were announced.

EDIT: Because an extra "r" made it sound like we were announcing that team that used to play in San Diego.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock