Thread: Challenge

Challenge

On the reddit forum, I came up with a couple of challenges for the fellow forum members to take part in, but they are refusing to do my latest challenge, so I thought I'd try it on here.

Given the fact that following the 2015 Jaguars game, the entire team took the "Blame of the Game" title on the reddit forum, the challenge is to list out why every single player that took the field that day deserved some of the blame.

Re: Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by jcn35 View Post
    On the reddit forum, I came up with a couple of challenges for the fellow forum members to take part in, but they are refusing to do my latest challenge, so I thought I'd try it on here.

Given the fact that following the 2015 Jaguars game, the entire team took the "Blame of the Game" title on the reddit forum, the challenge is to list out why every single player that took the field that day deserved some of the blame.
    As a group or individually? I'll start with Dumervil on the roughing the passers at the end.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    As a group or individually? I'll start with Dumervil on the roughing the passers at the end.

The secondary didn't help with blown coverages. Everybody looked like shit that day. No pass rush. We couldn't run. We couldn't really do much of anything well that day. We always play like shit against the Jags.

Off topic, but the 2011 game at Jacksonville was the low point of my fan career.

My brother was working at Disney World, so my dad and I headed there for free access and drunken debauchery for the weekend, followed by a drive up to Jacksonville for the Monday night game.

We spent most of our tailgating experience talking with some nice locals, of which several hours in I decided to proclaim that there was "no chance in hell" the Jags could win this game, and that they had "literally nothing to threaten us with".

After all, we were 4-1, I knew we were a very good team (as did the rest of the league), and the lowly Jags were 1-5 with Blaine Gabbert at QB and basically had no noticeable "home field advantage" (about 3/4 of the upper deck was tarped off for TV for that game, so they had least like 10,000 empty seats)

I mean what could go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by bravens23 View Post
    Off topic, but the 2011 game at Jacksonville was the low point of my fan career.

My brother was working at Disney World, so my dad and I headed there for free access and drunken debauchery for the weekend, followed by a drive up to Jacksonville for the Monday night game.

We spent most of our tailgating experience talking with some nice locals, of which several hours in I decided to proclaim that there was "no chance in hell" the Jags could win this game, and that they had "literally nothing to threaten us with".

After all, we were 4-1, I knew we were a very good team (as did the rest of the league), and the lowly Jags were 1-5 with Blaine Gabbert at QB and basically had no noticeable "home field advantage" (about 3/4 of the upper deck was tarped off for TV for that game, so they had least like 10,000 empty seats)

I mean what could go wrong?
    I was there as well. One of my few road games (games in general, but I have been to Baltimore more than once) and even the Jags fans had no hope going into that game. They were already defeated. Then, all of a sudden, late in the 4th quarter, they all got ballsy and decided to start talking smack and acting like they were the best team in the league. They went from ragging on their team the whole game, to talking crap while we all walked out of their half empty stadium with a loss. It was my worst experience at a football game. Like I said, I haven't been to many, but that one takes the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post

Individually

Quote Originally Posted by DarthSizzle55 View Post
    The secondary didn't help with blown coverages. Everybody looked like shit that day. No pass rush. We couldn't run. We couldn't really do much of anything well that day. We always play like shit against the Jags.
    Not specific enough. The challenge is to list out every player who took part that day, with a sentence to why they specifically sucked.

Yes, we do always play like shit against the Jags. Facing them again in 2016 wasn't any better. The Jags gift wrapped a win for us, probably to return the favor.

Let me make the challenge easier for you all.

How did CJ Mosley play like shit that day?

How did Ladarius Webb play like shit that day?

How did Marshal Yanda play like shit that day?

How did Sam Koch play like shit that day?

And those are only just a few players. I believe that around 15-20 players contributed to that loss which isn't even half the team.