Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Penalties

Blog Entries

Re: Penalties

I still think it was a mistake to sign Williams over Wagner but time will tell. I would have been good with a line of

Ronnie-Lewis-Jenson-Yanda-Wagner

But reading between the lines after what Biscotti said recently, I'm sure there is a plan in place to address RT. It would have to be via a trade or a team cutting one of their guys as I just don't see any viable options at RT out there right now who is a FA.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I still think it was a mistake to sign Williams over Wagner but time will tell. I would have been good with a line of

Ronnie-Lewis-Jenson-Yanda-Wagner

But reading between the lines after what Biscotti said recently, I'm sure there is a plan in place to address RT. It would have to be via a trade or a team cutting one of their guys as I just don't see any viable options at RT out there right now who is a FA.
    I could honestly see their plan being Oher if he can clear the concussion protocol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I could honestly see their plan being Oher if he can clear the concussion protocol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Could make it incentive based, and you could sign both him and Mangold.................

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I still think it was a mistake to sign Williams over Wagner but time will tell.
    You assume they made that choice. William wasn't signed until Wagner was officially signed elsewhere so I'm pretty sure they had prioritized Wagner as far as cap space.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    You assume they made that choice. William wasn't signed until Wagner was officially signed elsewhere so I'm pretty sure they had prioritized Wagner as far as cap space.
    I don't Williams was the target they said so before FA started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk