Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast
  1. Perriman set for a break out year?

Yeah, I know he has to prove that he can stay healthy and they're only practicing in shorts, but reports are he's killing it during OTA's. Hopefully, we've finally drafted that top WR we've craved for decades.

Wallace stated, "He's going to be one of the top receivers in the league this year". Wallace has played w/ some great WRs during his career, so this is great to hear coming from him.

Pitta said, "Nobody I think is having a better camp than him so far. He is making big plays everywhere, catching everything thrown his way."

That being said, either Perriman is that good OR maybe the "improved" secondary isn't as talented as we thought.
    Again it's too early to tell, but I like what I hear regarding Perriman.

Link to story: http://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore-r...fl-this-season

Re: Perriman set for a break out year?

Honestly, I think he will. I made a Bold Prediction thread over at Purpleflock.com and BP was one of mine predictions. Around 1100 yards and double digit TDs. I think with him seeing the field so much more it will result in much more targets (obviously) which will also result in more opportunities. I think he surprises people.

Blog Entries

This is the year he earns his 5th yr option or not, has to be exercised before the start of next season, so we will see

he still will have that 4th year to earn a payday, we won't have the cheaper 5th year if he doesn't break out this year
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    Yeah, I know he has to prove that he can stay healthy and they're only practicing in shorts, but reports are he's killing it during OTA's. Hopefully, we've finally drafted that top WR we've craved for decades.

Wallace stated, "He's going to be one of the top receivers in the league this year". Wallace has played w/ some great WRs during his career, so this is great to hear coming from him.

Pitta said, "Nobody I think is having a better camp than him so far. He is making big plays everywhere, catching everything thrown his way."

That being said, either Perriman is that good OR maybe the "improved" secondary isn't as talented as we thought.
    Again it's too early to tell, but I like what I hear regarding Perriman.

Link to story: http://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore-r...fl-this-season

If someone can teach him how to run crisp routes and he can reduce his "concentration drops" he can be a good WR. I dont think the ravens are good at or really care about teaching or developing WR's though.

he's a great athlete. Someone needs to teach him how to be a good WR.

Of course, he is.
    Been in the sig for weeks: 73 of 125 for 1168 and 9
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

6. Re: Perriman set for a break out year?

I can't wait until he goes out and puts up 120 yds and 2 TD in week one against Cinci, and the 6 months of WR-complaining is all rendered moot in a few short hours.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyJamesLutz View Post
    I can't wait until he goes out and puts up 120 yds and 2 TD in week one against Cinci, and the 6 months of WR-complaining is all rendered moot in a few short hours.
    filthfarn has a new account.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL

Blog Entries

Hahahaha

Perriman is 100% in the position where we need a breakout year.

Anything less is a disappointment. I think he will, but it's far from a lock.

I'm going ot be rewatching the games now that the NHL season is done. I've been trying to learn to put together snippets of videos into one video. I'd like to do that and do a compliation of the "rise and fall" of BP's season to highlight different things.

I've seen a few people say he hasn't shown anything, which to me is BS and hopefully a video I can put some evidence together that also showcasses his concentration drops and why I think they can be cleaned up.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB