Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Myles Garrett injured

Apparently, injury got worse as the practice went along before having to leave with a noticeable limp on the same leg as the high ankle sprain that limited him in '16

Hue Jackson on NFLN didn't seem to be that concerned. Which knowing the Browns likely means he's out for the year and they have to amputate.

Re: Myles Garrett injured

Classic Cleveland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Browns gonna Brown

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Apparently, injury got worse as the practice went along before having to leave with a noticeable limp on the same leg as the high ankle sprain that limited him in '16

Hue Jackson on NFLN didn't seem to be that concerned. Which knowing the Browns likely means he's out for the year and they have to amputate.
    Once the staph infection sets in.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Once the staph infection sets in.
    In Cleveland it's called a staff infection. It usually culminates with the entire staff being fired and bringing in fresh face. When the newbies fail, the process is repeated... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Which knowing the Browns likely means he's out for the year and they have to amputate.
    rofl

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    In Cleveland it's called a staff infection. It usually culminates with the entire staff being fired and bringing in fresh face. When the newbies fail, the process is repeated... Bc
    Right you are. Browns have actually been having that staff infection problem for decades. The only cure that has ever worked is moving permanently to Baltimore. I mean, that's how Ozzie Newsome survived.

Blog Entries

Not the Browns' fault that he got hurt. Can't predict injuries.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

damn that sucks for Garrett

Why would they let him continue to practice if it was progressively getting worse? It's mini-camp for pete's sake....the minute he feels a twinge, get him off to the side...smh.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Why would they let him continue to practice if it was progressively getting worse? It's mini-camp for pete's sake....the minute he feels a twinge, get him off to the side...smh.
    From what I've read, he did not practice any more but he stayed on the sidelines testing it the rest of practice.

That's the same foot/ankle he hurt against Arkansas in his junior year that caused him to miss a lot of time. I know it's the Browns but I hope it's nothing serious

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I believe there is concern that it is the same injury from college. The concern is if it has not healed over the time off that it may be something that requires surgery. Not the Browns fault. He was not drafted for this year any way. Need to get him healthy for the long term.