Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: New Black Panther movie

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Attachment 4280

How I'm going to see this movie
    In February? Make sure you got some thermal boxers on, man!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    In February? Make sure you got some thermal boxers on, man!

lol nice and toasty my guy

It's on the cover of the Entertainment Weekly Comic Con preview issue.

With all the Colin Kap shit going on, I honestly thought it was something about the Black Panthers protest back in the day....

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    With all the Colin Kap shit going on, I honestly thought it was something about the Black Panthers protest back in the day....
    Have to get up on your comics man.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Have to get up on your comics man.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Honestly man, I have never been excited about any superhero movies, I honestly have no interest, Dead Pool was cool-ish. And im a movie fanatic.

Honestly man, I have never been excited about any superhero movies, I honestly have no interest, Dead Pool was cool-ish. And im a movie fanatic.
    I never was. One day I was looking around on netflix and I said the first captain america so I was like hey Ill give it a try. I had never read any comics nor did I know what it was about and I was hooked.

Had no idea Captain America was during WWII to fight against the Nazi's. Was really cool.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I never was. One day I was looking around on netflix and I said the first captain america so I was like hey Ill give it a try. I had never read any comics nor did I know what it was about and I was hooked.

Had no idea Captain America was during WWII to fight against the Nazi's. Was really cool.
    See, I liked that one because it went into the back story of how Captain America was created. Just like when Andrew Garfield played Spiderman and they did some of the back story about Peter Park's father and all the science-y stuff, or when Wolverine was in the well and saved that guy from the atomic bomb, all that intrigued me.

I do like Gaurdians of the Galaxy, if that counts.

See, I liked that one because it went into the back story of how Captain America was created. Just like when Andrew Garfield played Spiderman and they did some of the back story about Peter Park's father and all the science-y stuff, or when Wolverine was in the well and saved that guy from the atomic bomb, all that intrigued me.

I still have to watch Guardians 2, but I loved the first one.

Chris Pratt and Downey Jr are my favourite characters. They have the right amount of humour to make it funny without being goofy.

I liked Deadpool too because it was obvioulsy intended to be a comedy.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Most of the series start with a origin story (X-Men being a notable exception with the individual characters). Iron Man, Captain America, Ant Man, Dr Strange, Hulk (too many times), Guardians. Each Batman series. Each Spidey series, though the ones with Andrew Garfield were just plain awful.
    Now Wonder Woman.

New trailer w/ Vince Staples + Gil Scott Heron on the soundtrack.

FIRE

https://youtu.be/oHLU3T-e2t4

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    New trailer w/ Vince Staples + Gil Scott Heron on the soundtrack.

FIRE

https://youtu.be/oHLU3T-e2t4
    Can't wait. Will probably see it 2-3 times over Presidents' wknd.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver