1. Potential Terrorist Attack in Minneapolis Thwarted by Old Guy Reporting 2 Litterbugs...WTF?!

I know this is in the wrong forum, but most people here only check out the Ravens section, and since the mainstream national media isn't reporting this, well read, and judge for yourselves:

http://www.twincities.com/2017/06/08...is-guys-up-to/

Blog Entries

Re: OT - Potential Terrorist Attack in Minneapolis Thwarted by Old Guy Reporting 2 Litterbugs...WTF?!

Wow, this kind of crap is happening way too often. I can't believe they just let the one guy go. People need to wake up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Re: OT - Potential Terrorist Attack in Minneapolis Thwarted by Old Guy Reporting 2 Litterbugs...WTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Wow, this kind of crap is happening way too often. I can't believe they just let the one guy go. People need to wake up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    How do you know it's happening way too often?
    When it comes to this type of thing once is way too often.
    The whole point being here is that we have no idea how often this type of stuff is happening because we only here about the ones that are successful such as Orlando, Boston, etc.
    My bet would be that if we really knew how much this type of stuff was taking place the country would be a hell of a lot more on edge.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    How do you know it's happening way too often?
    When it comes to this type of thing once is way too often.
    The whole point being here is that we have no idea how often this type of stuff is happening because we only here about the ones that are successful such as Orlando, Boston, etc.
    My bet would be that if we really knew how much this type of stuff was taking place the country would be a hell of a lot more on edge.
    That's my point exactly. People don't even pay attention to this. The NSA director (IIRC) said a few weeks ago that if people knew what was going on they wouldn't leave their house. But we have protesters defending Sharia Law. Go figure. People are blind to the dangers.

"waiting for a drone delivery" is definitely going in my arsenal of random answers to use. But seriously, that's pretty odd.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    "waiting for a drone delivery" is definitely going in my arsenal of random answers to use. But seriously, that's pretty odd.
    I got a drone delivery for them...

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

lol yeeaaaa budddyyy!!

Blog Entries

That's what I'M talkin' 'bout.

9. Re: OT - Potential Terrorist Attack in Minneapolis Thwarted by Old Guy Reporting 2 Litterbugs...WTF?!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnddd there goes the neighborhood.

Which is why that delivery really isn't an option for terrorists already on U.S. soil.

For these homeland types I was thinking of something with a touch more subtlety and finesse