Page 1 of 44 123 ... LastLast
  1. Jets releasing Eric Decker

@AdamSchefter: "And now the Jets are parting ways with WR Eric Decker, sources tell ESPN. Have told WR they either will release or trade him this week."

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...10026550743040

This was the guy that I wanted all along. I am a big fan of Eric Decker and think he is a hell of a football player if he can recovery from this shoulder injury. I would rather have him than Maclin, but maybe that's just me.

Re: Jets releasing Eric Decker

I would also take decker over maclin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a plethora of speed receivers already so we should target someone who can move the chains instead

Oh.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

I'd take Maclin over Decker

6. Re: Jets releasing Eric Decker

Realistically we have a better shot with decker but im concerned with injuries with him but he may be worth the risk for the right price.

7. Re: Jets releasing Eric Decker

Quote Originally Posted by sunny2189 View Post
    Realistically we have a better shot with decker but im concerned with injuries with him but he may be worth the risk for the right price.
    Maclin has a longer history of injuries, so either guys are a risk in that department. I just love the idea of having a tall dependable, chain moving receiver with room for more. Decker seems like a solid fit.

Ozzie playing Chess. Everyone else is playing checkers.

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Just take the cheaper guy.
    I lol'd.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

check out decker's red zone numbers in his career - fun project ;)

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Jets have informed Eric Decker he will be traded or released by the end of the week.
    The Jets see the tanking 2016 Browns' 1-15 and hope to raise it to 0-16. This is a scorched-earth rebuild, one where as many parts as possible are being stripped away in hopes of getting younger, cheaper and better draft picks. Typically, when a player's release becomes preordained, they become impossible to trade, but there's a chance a Decker market develops. Now 30, Decker is one of the league's premier touchdown scorers when healthy. He's due $14.75 million over the next two seasons.

I don't think the Ravens will trade for Decker. If he's released, I think the Ravens will pursue him. Hopefully we can either get Decker or Maclin. I doubt any better veteran WRs become available before the season starts...