The Bachelorette

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page...just-said-that

Ravens get together for 'Bachelorette' watch party -- yes, we really just said that

"Ravens QB Joe Flacco, TE Dennis Pitta, K Justin Tucker, TE Nick Boyle and friend Morgan Cox all got together for the second straight year to watch the reality show "The Bachelorette." Pitta even made cinnamon rolls."

So many thoughts here:

1. All of them are at risk for man card revocation
    2. "friend Morgan Cox?" Is Cox no longer the LS? Couldn't ESPN have written "former LS Morgan Cox" if he is no longer the LS? But again, I think he still IS the LS. Damn....poor Morgan....talk about being the Rodney Dangerfield of the Ravens.....
    3. Thinking of the cinnamon rolls are getting me hungry now....damn you Dennis Pitta!!!!!
    4. If I'm attending that little shindig, damn if I'm telling anyone about it.....the Bachelorette????? Are you kidding me? That's a show you watch with your wife when she has control of the TV! (Or in my house, that means I watch "The Voice, lol). But men watching the Bachelorette voluntarily? Come on, man!!!!! Ain't no way I'd admit to being there. I'm going for the cinnamon rolls, but when some reporter asks me if I was there, my strategy is deny, deny, deny...
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Re: The Bachelorette

Only one that could loss the man card would be Tucker. An olineman permanent man card. Same with a guy that breaks his hip not once but twice and still comes back and plays. Same with a qb who blows out his acl and doesn't come off the field. But a kicker yeah he could lose his. Well an ordinary Kicker but Tucker has shown his sack hits his knees so he's safe too. Did Brady lose his for the ugg boots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Lol he should have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i got UGGs, they are mad comfy

Who wants uggs when we have SUGGS!! Geeeezzz....is it training camp yet!?!
    “They gonna get a Super Bowl outta me. Believe that…Believe that”, Lamar, after being drafted by the Ravens.

I'm so glad my wife thinks all reality TV is garbage.