Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: CIA killed Seth Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    People that can or have done harm to the Clintons seem to have much worse odds when it comes to this happening to them.

People really don't get murder for no good reason, usually there is a motive unless there is a psychotic serial killer involved.

I am sorry to hear about your father-in-law, it may have been for no good reason or some idiotic reason like a gang initiation. Again, usually there is a reason, maybe not a good one, but a reason.

The most obvious reason in this case is what is being speculated.
    If the Clintons really employed a cadre of assassins with a trail of bodies in their wake, don't you think they'd have done a better job of making this look like a routine mugging gone wrong instead of whatever it is that's being speculated it looks like? Wouldn't they be... I dunno a little smarter and better at it than to create optics that look questionable as you are suggesting?

The guy was killed at 4am in a bad neighborhood. It doesn't take that big of a leap to think it was just a random act of violence, but it takes a huge leap to attribute it to a string of assassinations carried out at the behest of the Clintons.

If the Clintons like to kill people so much, what's with the huge amount of adversaries who have been left to live? I can create a crazy conspiracy theory around this to, by the way: maybe the Russians had the guy killed in a suspicious way and planted all the seeds that he was the leaker rather than the Russians, to try to make it look like the Clintons had him killed? After all, our intelligence community is in agreement that the Russians hacked the DNC/Podesta, not that it was Seth Rich blowing whistles from the inside, and why would our intelligence agencies lie about that to protect the Clintons, especially now?

My proposal has about as much reason and evidence behind it as yours (which ain't much... I think the simplest explanation is probably the truest: it was a random act of unfortunate violence).

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    If the Clintons really employed a cadre of assassins with a trail of bodies in their wake, don't you think they'd have done a better job of making this look like a routine mugging gone wrong instead of whatever it is that's being speculated it looks like? Wouldn't they be... I dunno a little smarter and better at it than to create optics that look questionable as you are suggesting?

The guy was killed at 4am in a bad neighborhood. It doesn't take that big of a leap to think it was just a random act of violence, but it takes a huge leap to attribute it to a string of assassinations carried out at the behest of the Clintons.

If the Clintons like to kill people so much, what's with the huge amount of adversaries who have been left to live? I can create a crazy conspiracy theory around this to, by the way: maybe the Russians had the guy killed in a suspicious way and planted all the seeds that he was the leaker rather than the Russians, to try to make it look like the Clintons had him killed? After all, our intelligence community is in agreement that the Russians hacked the DNC/Podesta, not that it was Seth Rich blowing whistles from the inside, and why would our intelligence agencies lie about that to protect the Clintons, especially now?

My proposal has about as much reason and evidence behind it as yours (which ain't much... I think the simplest explanation is probably the truest: it was a random act of unfortunate violence).
    Bloomingdale isn't a bad neighborhood.

What was he doing out at 4am? Bars/clubs in D.C. close at 2am.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Bloomingdale isn't a bad neighborhood.

What was he doing out at 4am? Bars/clubs in D.C. close at 2am.
    Perhaps it is hyperbole to call it a bad neighborhood, I should have said that it had been in the midst of a bit of a crime wave at the time, occurring after months of spiking street crime including robberies, burglaries, and car thefts, and those kinds of crimes still occur regularly in that neighborhood today. I personally would not be the most comfortable walking around that area by myself at 4 am is all I am saying.

What does the fact that bars close at 2 am have to do with anything? If you assume he was assassinated, you still need a reason for him being outside walking home at that hour. And why wouldn't that reason be good enough of an explanation for his presence in the wrong place at the wrong time if he was the victim of a random murder? Perhaps he went to Danny's after the bar and was on his way home from there. It doesn't really matter.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    Perhaps it is hyperbole to call it a bad neighborhood, I should have said that it had been in the midst of a bit of a crime wave at the time, occurring after months of spiking street crime including robberies, burglaries, and car thefts, and those kinds of crimes still occur regularly in that neighborhood today. I personally would not be the most comfortable walking around that area by myself at 4 am is all I am saying.

What does the fact that bars close at 2 am have to do with anything? If you assume he was assassinated, you still need a reason for him being outside walking home at that hour. And why wouldn't that reason be good enough of an explanation for his presence in the wrong place at the wrong time if he was the victim of a random murder? Perhaps he went to Danny's after the bar and was on his way home from there. It doesn't really matter.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    I am not assuming he was assassinated. I do find it odd that it took him 3 hours to walk home (witnesses in the bar say he left at 1:15am). It is an odd case that needs further investigating. Equally odd is that WikiLeaks put up a reward for info leading to the killer back in August.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

I think the real story here is the Rich could be equally likely of being the source of the WikiLeaks info as Russian hacking.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I think the real story here is the Rich could be equally likely of being the source of the WikiLeaks info as Russian hacking.
    It's obvious that he was murdered. What pisses me off is that the truth won't be known because one of them alphabet illuminati clubs killed this dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    I am not assuming he was assassinated. I do find it odd that it took him 3 hours to walk home (witnesses in the bar say he left at 1:15am). It is an odd case that needs further investigating. Equally odd is that WikiLeaks put up a reward for info leading to the killer back in August.
    I'm guessing home wasn't his first stop. Likely that he got some late night action after leaving the bar.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Failed robbery with nothing taken? Sure.. By that logic, I guess next time a girl is gunned down and isn't touched, we can call it a failed rape.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    CIA?

Ehh, they're not that outward.

Though I do think this was pretty clear as to WHY he was killed.

If I were a betting man? The Clintons had him popped. Shit man, they should have just gone all out and stuffed a rat in his mouth.

What a message to be sent to folks though, right? Fuck with the Clintons, get erased.
    The Clintons. "Erasing" people since the '90's. LOL.

Blog Entries

As has been mentioned, it sounds like the police were told to stand down, and did not want to investigate the murder. Another cover-up.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/bar-manag...eth-rich-died/

Fox removes story from website. They are retracting.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...stigation.html

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    I don't care what the family or media publicly proclaim, it's obvious his death was related to Assange.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    Well that's a different approach to sanity...