Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: "Mutual Interest" Between Cruz and Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    Sweet. Another place for WR Bitch Fest to continue.
    I wish I could add the "dead horse" thingy right here. By all means, let the bitching continue...All the "woke" fans have it all figured out. I mean it's the best thing to do between now and training camp otherwise the board would be dead.
    Once camp starts we'll have brand new stories to bitch about and plenty more threads to shit on with the same complaints...I can't wait!

2. Re: "Mutual Interest" Between Cruz and Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    LMAO who's the poster who's been calling this signing all off-season
    I'm pretty sure that was HbgPaRavenFan for the win.

"Mutual Interest" Between Cruz and Ravens

Why would Q come back here after Harbaugh jettisoned him over two million cause he stood up to ass! If Q comes back here it's gonna take a lot of upfront money. John Harbaugh lie like a CIA official.

I still cant quote or post gifs right now

"I'm pretty sure that was HbgPaRavenFan for the win."

I wouldn't call this a win... He just smells like the typical washed up WR that by the time training camp rolls around we get reports of how "impactful" he can be....

board goes crazy over him, then they realize we're just spinning wheels

[Insert "I totally expected this crap" gif here. I suggest this one

https://giphy.com/gifs/dosequisgifst...-7mtVSIlPRHR1m ]

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    I wish I could add the "dead horse" thingy right here. By all means, let the bitching continue...All the "woke" fans have it all figured out. I mean it's the best thing to do between now and training camp otherwise the board would be dead.
    Once camp starts we'll have brand new stories to bitch about and plenty more threads to shit on with the same complaints...I can't wait!
    I think message boards need a healthy mix of optimism and pessimism. It's natural to go through cycles of optimism and pessimism, but a persistently optimistic cycle may just be mildly annoying while a persistent pessimistic cycle can be absolutely insufferable. The nature of the fan(atic) is to gravitate towards extremes, so it amplifies everything until you lose perspective.

Make no mistake, we are in the midst of a savagely pessimistic cycle. Whether or not it's justified, I won't get into. But I don't see it abating anytime soon. I personally think Cruz makes a ton of sense, but I'm expecting the avalanche of negativity to continue.

He makes clutch catches. He gets open. He's still plenty fast. His YPC is a healthy 15. He's experienced. He wants to win. And did I mention he makes clutch catches?

http://giantswire.usatoday.com/2016/...k-performance/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

IMO, just cruise past Victor... Bc

Blog Entries

Question Re: "Mutual Interest" Between Cruz and Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    Rygar, nothing personal, but you haven't been on this board long enough to make that kind of statement. So, how do you know this board would be dead? ... Bc

" He makes clutch catches. He gets open. He's still plenty fast. His YPC is a healthy 15. He's experienced. He wants to win. And did I mention he makes clutch catches?"

Can anyone think of any other WR that has gotten so bad so quickly? He went from a legit #1 WR in the NFL to a guy who could hardly sniff the field.

He's regressed faster than any WR I can remember in recent history

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    " He makes clutch catches. He gets open. He's still plenty fast. His YPC is a healthy 15. He's experienced. He wants to win. And did I mention he makes clutch catches?"

Can anyone think of any other WR that has gotten so bad so quickly? He went from a legit #1 WR in the NFL to a guy who could hardly sniff the field.

He's regressed faster than any WR I can remember in recent history

Chad Johnson and TJ Housyourmomma fell of faster than Cruz.

I remember we signed TJ and he was aweful, blamed his career ending on signing here.

After so many years now I often wonder if he was actually right?

Oy vey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Cruz had interest in every team. I heard an interview with him and he sounded almond panicked about not being on a roster. The dude doesn't want to hang it up at age 30 and I don't blame him. He seemed 100% healthy last year.

Saw,

Good call on OchoCinco, the one caveat was that in his sustained prime he appeared destined to be neck and neck with TO to be bound for the HOF.

TJ Did have tremendous falloff, but I'd argue he was never a #1. Cruz was certainly a #1. I wouldnt say Cruz at peak was = OchoCinoc peak, but both fell off the face of the map. Good post