Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: "Mutual Interest" Between Cruz and Ravens

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahavbahahahahahahahahahahahahahahavbahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahavbahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahavbahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahavbahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahavbahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cant wait to here how excited people get when this happens....

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Cruz or Boldin? That's like choosing between Lizzie Borden and my sister-in-law. Neither will do you any good... Bc
    Lizzie Borden, eh?......

"Ozzie Newsome took an axe
    and drafted more defensive backs
    When he saw what he had done
    he picked D-linemen by the ton
    What have you done?, Joe Flacco cried
    but Ozzie said, hey man, I tried
    If you can't stand for your team to lose
    you'd better make it work with Cruz"

Let's see. Started 12 game last year, played in 15. So not sure how you all figure that he's going to miss all this time. He's 30, which is no spring chicken, but it's not super old either. He caught 39 ball for 586 yards, an average of 15 yards per reception. 15 ypc is not too shabby. Only caught 1 TD, but when you've got OJB on your team, that's somewhat understandable. Main concern I would have is that he was targeted 72 times, and catch % of only 54.2%. Not great.

Personally, I think many of you are bitching just to bitch at this point. Is Cruz a #1 or even a #2? Certainly not. But he can help fill out this team and be a possession receiver in the slot to complement Wallace, Perriman, and Moore.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...C/CruzVi00.htm
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Championship!!!!
    “They gonna get a Super Bowl outta me. Believe that…Believe that”, Lamar, after being drafted by the Ravens.

Is this Art Stapleton a legit source? Never heard anything from him..
    Cruz is scheduled to visit Jacksonville. And IMO a reunion with Coughlin would make much more sense for him.
    I apologize for my (sometimes) weird english. It's not my native language. But I try my best :)

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    Lizzie Borden, eh?......"Ozzie Newsome took an axeand drafted more defensive backsWhen he saw what he had donehe picked D-linemen by the tonWhat have you done?, Joe Flacco criedbut Ozzie said, hey man, I triedIf you can't stand for your team to loseyou'd better make it work with Cruz"
    LIT

YAWN.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Unhappy Re: "Mutual Interest" Between Cruz and Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    Lizzie Borden, eh?......

"Ozzie Newsome took an axe
    and drafted more defensive backs
    When he saw what he had done
    he picked D-linemen by the ton
    What have you done?, Joe Flacco cried
    but Ozzie said, hey man, I tried
    If you can't stand for your team to lose
    you'd better make it work with Cruz"
    trail, never knew about your poetic prowess. Alas, whether in blank prose or in rhyme, your well written words are sadly true this and every time... Bc
    Last edited by BcRaven; 05-11-2017 at 02:46 PM.

What rookie receiver is going to be better than victor Cruz who was available when we picked. Don't worry I'll wait. FOH! Flacco need to diversify his bonds, always looking for Pitta washed up seashell ass!

Here's your annual old receiver signing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    What rookie receiver is going to be better than victor Cruz who was available when we picked. Don't worry I'll wait. FOH! Flacco need to diversify his bonds, always looking for Pitta washed up seashell ass!
    Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk