Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Board Members Only Party

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Shame on your sir. Shame on you! How could you post a link to Part 1, and not the subsequent parts that feature the legendary gentleman, Monsiour Beau Petard?!?!?!?!?!?! And yes, that is Real Fan Dan, the topless cheerleader himself, holding the sign! We also had an HKusp sighting as well as HelloHarv. I seem to recall being in attendance as well, but I think I must've arrived after they stopped videoing.
    Is Beau on this board? He was one of my favorites on the Sunspot board.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorman82 View Post
    He is indeed. Doesn't post much SWMBO keeps a pretty tight leash on him, lol...I actually am the proud owner of his old PSLs in Sec 525.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    ...I actually am the proud owner of his old PSLs in Sec 525.
    Must be really old PSLs, because he sat next to Mrs. T for a few seasons in section 229 before he bolted. She really misses his humor and his gentlemanly demeanor, particularly his making the "last call" run for a Stella which he frequently bought for her. Great guy -- sorry to see him leave.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorman82 View Post
    Beau Petard was the best. I hope he's doing well. Classiest poster on any board which is ironic considering his name, but's that Beau

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Must be really old PSLs, because he sat next to Mrs. T for a few seasons in section 229 before he bolted. She really misses his humor and his gentlemanly demeanor, particularly his making the "last call" run for a Stella which he frequently bought for her. Great guy -- sorry to see him leave.
    I have his original PSLs in Section 525. He upgraded to the clubs, and then sold the old PSLs to me a few years later.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...