Page 208 of 330 FirstFirst ... 206207208209210 ... LastLast
Results 2,485 to 2,496 of 3951
  1. Re: 2018 Draft Thread -- because the "off-season" is when you get better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    Goode05, i think you will regret wanting him

Of all the early WRS he looks to me the biggest bust potential. He looks stiff as hell for a WR. Not a fan
    What’s early to you? 1st? I haven’t seen a single mock with Washington in the first. I’d be good with him at 52 (think he goes Early 2nd).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 2018 Draft Thread -- because the "off-season" is when you get better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by @SumthingObvious View Post
    What’s early to you? 1st? I haven’t seen a single mock with Washington in the first. I’d be good with him at 52 (think he goes Early 2nd).

A month ago Washington and Ridley were the only 2 WRS being talked about in round 1. Yes Round 1 is too early.

I don't like Washington at all. Not as WR, he is too stiff. At the NFL level he will not out run defenders like college. There is not much to his game unless he gets past you. He does not create separation and doesn't have that quick twitch hips.

I think he is the biggest question mark

A month ago Washington and Ridley were the only 2 WRS being talked about in round 1. Yes Round 1 is too early.

I don't like Washington at all. Not as WR, he is too stiff. At the NFL level he will not out run defenders like college. There is not much to his game unless he gets past you. He does not create separation and doesn't have that quick twitch hips.

I think you need to re-watch him.

He consistently created separation and BPR already posted his route tree numbers. People keep saying he just ran 9's and ran by the defender. The statistics of his routes certainly don't support that.

I think he's a top of round 2 guy and is going to carve out a role early, but I don't thikn his ceiling is very high.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

https://youtu.be/JQN8WS6zxB4

https://youtu.be/fl2l7bqZT9A

He even seems like a willing blocker. He seems fine against press here’s his va tech film.
    https://youtu.be/yWPXJLyxe_I

Press is his strength though. Off man will be harder for him I think. I don't like the way he looks and runs routes like a running back. He doesnt look fluid IMO

Blog Entries

It is interesting to me that there are so many differing opinions on the WR position. I've seen these names mentioned : Ridley, Sutton, Washington, DJ Moore, Kirk, Miller, along with Cain, Pettis, Gallup, Chark, Hamilton and more. No matter which ones you prefer, if the Ravens don't come away with one or two, I will be sorely disappointed... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    It is interesting to me that there are so many differing opinions on the WR position. I've seen these names mentioned : Ridley, Sutton, Washington, DJ Moore, Kirk, Miller, along with Cain, Pettis, Gallup, Chark, Hamilton and more. No matter which ones you prefer, if the Ravens don't come away with one or two, I will be sorely disappointed... Bc
    No kiddin' Bc.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    No kiddin' Bc.
    WNCR, there have been years when WRs were there for the taking, but we passed on them. Now I'm not saying they all went on to productive careers, but if you don't attempt to draft and develop a young WR then your passing game is doomed to failure. Just look at last year as a for instance... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    100% BC

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I think you need to re-watch him.

He consistently created separation and BPR already posted his route tree numbers. People keep saying he just ran 9's and ran by the defender. The statistics of his routes certainly don't support that.

I think he's a top of round 2 guy and is going to carve out a role early, but I don't thikn his ceiling is very high.
    He’s a willing blocker too

Blog Entries

Need to triple-dip at WR.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Goode05, i think you will regret wanting him

Of all the early WRS he looks to me the biggest bust potential. He looks stiff as hell for a WR. Not a fan
    I agree with you on this. Not a fan of Washington at all. Wouldn't touch him until the third.