Page 120 of 330 FirstFirst ... 118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,429 to 1,440 of 3951

Re: 2018 Draft Thread -- because the "off-season" is when you get better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Bryce Love returning to Stanford For senior season

http://www.sfgate.com/collegesports/...r-12500763.php

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    rhap, you make very good points and I'd like Price as a Raven too. The problem as I see it is that some are quick to let Jensen go. Getting Price to replace him, even if Price can be an upgrade @ Center (which not a guarantee), doesn't strengthen our Oline enough for my taste.
    I want Jensen resigned (I'm tired of seeing the likes of KO and Wagner walk) and Ozzie using some draft capital in addition to bolster the Oline. To me, adding a rookie, albeit with a sold reputation, but subtracting a young veteran, does not enhance our Oline enough... Bc
    I would like to bring back Jensen as well, but only at the right price. I don't think his intrinsic value is equal to what the market will value him at. So, I doubt we bring him back, as the opportunity cost would be too great. What would be your top dollar you would pay to have him back, and what do you think he can command on the open market?

Shrine Practice -- Tuesday PM Report

Jeff Badet/WR/Oklahoma: The play of the receivers on the West has been uninspired for the most part, but Badet stood out today. He ran crisp routes and consistently separated from defensive backs. Badet caught just about everything thrown in his direction and did so with proper technique, extending his hands and snatching the pass away from his frame. He doesn’t play like a vertical receiver but has the ability to be a quality fourth receiver on a roster.
    Who's talking to whom

Baltimore Ravens: Oklahoma WR Jeff Badet.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post

I prefer this reaction. Skip to 33 seconds (wouldnt upload)

Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by tnsmith90 View Post
    I would like to bring back Jensen as well, but only at the right price. I don't think his intrinsic value is equal to what the market will value him at. So, I doubt we bring him back, as the opportunity cost would be too great. What would be your top dollar you would pay to have him back, and what do you think he can command on the open market?
    At some you need to sign the players that produce for you. OL is all about continuity and if we let Jensen walk that will be what, 3 years in a row we let a above average starter leave? Center is an extremely important position, obviously, this revolving do on the OL could easily be stopped by signing him with the depth we have. I would give him Pouncey-Mack money. Jensen is 26, I'm sure hes going to get 9mill+

We need to talk Tremaine Edmunds. Might be a better fit than Roquan.

I like Price, not sure at 16, but maybe if we traded back a bit. I got to watch more film on him though.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tnsmith90 View Post
    Good questions tn, that I don't know the answers to until Ozzie starts negotiations and/or Jensen goes out to see what his FA value is. Of course nobody wants to over-pay, but a team just can't keep losing starting players and expect to continue to be competitive. Sometimes you have to "reasonably" over-pay then add to what you've got. I know the circumstances, but isn't it sad that we might lose/have lost KO, Wagner, and Jensen in consecutive years? ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSedjro20 View Post
    We need to talk Tremaine Edmunds. Might be a better fit than Roquan.
    Where do you think Martindale plays him? 6'4" 250, Anthony Barr comparisons. Capable of playing OLB or ILB depending on the package. With all the picks they've invested in the LB's I'm not sure if I want a guy without a defined spot. Roquan comes in and is the other ILB without a doubt. I do like Edmunds though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You just know the Ravens are going to use a mid-round pick to select 6'7", 360 lb. defensive lineman Matt Elam out of Kentucky. It is his destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    You just know the Ravens are going to use a mid-round pick to select 6'7", 360 lb. defensive lineman Matt Elam out of Kentucky. It is his destiny.
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

first 3 picks are going to be on defense.