Page 330 of 330 FirstFirst ... 328329330
Results 3,949 to 3,951 of 3951
    Blog Entries

Re: 2018 Draft Thread -- because the "off-season" is when you get better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    I don't see that. All these guys are for 2019 and beyond. Maybe Zeus Jr. can step in right away , but that's it. And that's a big If, considering his atrocious combine. He's either gonna absorb guys from day 1 and be a star, or the athleticism of the NFL is gonna overtake him and he's gonna be more like "ONeil Cousins" Jr. It won't take long to find out.

TEs take 1-2 years to adjust to the NFL, and we just took 2 of 'em - one in the first round even though similar guys were gonna be there in the 3rd . Lamar is a year or two away as well. If I'm a free agent who just signed on board thinking this team was trying to win in 2018, I'd be a little pissed. Well, until my paycheck cleared the bank, then I'd be cool lol.
    Well let’s hope in 2019 Harbage and his crew is gone and we have legit offensive minded coaches who can come in and electrify shit

Blog Entries

Some you guys need some kush today lol

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    The only difference (in my eyes) between Lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson was Deshaun had an excellent defense in college. Lamar didn't. Deshaun set the world on fire until he got injured and I certainly see Lamar doing the same in 2 years.
    Are you a dsm'er?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart