Page 177 of 208 FirstFirst ... 175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 2,113 to 2,124 of 2485
    Blog Entries

Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Not running the ball while inside the Pats 30 with under 4 Min was the dumbest move. Make it a 2 score game and it's likely over.
    I think the way they were imploding they would have missed it or gotten it blocked. Same way I think if Atl got the ball to start ot they would have fumbled it or Matty Deice would have thrown a pick six to end it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Continuing bad news for the Browns :

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-ankle-sprain/

I'd feel sorry for them, but... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post

It's actually the other ankle than the one he hurt earlier in camp. On the Browns boards they saying that Garrett is made of glass and they're worried this is going to be a real problem. Given the Browns history with 1st round picks I can see why they're worried

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post

The Modell curse will never die!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It's actually the other ankle than the one he hurt earlier in camp. On the Browns boards they saying that Garrett is made of glass and they're worried this is going to be a real problem. Given the Browns history with 1st round picks I can see why they're worried
    Isnt it the SAME ankle that was hurt in college too? or maybe I'm thinking of someone else

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Very accurate. Oddly, the NFL would have INSTANTLY suspended Kaep or any player for wearing this out on the field on pre game warm ups, citing the "uniform policy"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Isnt it the SAME ankle that was hurt in college too? or maybe I'm thinking of someone else
    I don't know but there sure seems to be a ton of doubt about the long term success of Garrett among the Cleveland fans. It didn't help that he was boasting about how many times he was going to hit Ben in this game and now he's not even playing in it.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Very accurate. Oddly, the NFL would have INSTANTLY suspended Kaep or any player for wearing this out on the field on pre game warm ups, citing the "uniform policy"
    How is this atrocity "very accurate"? Only this that's very accurate is sheer and utter stupidity that comes out of this idiots mouth, his racist girlfriends mouth or any moron who chooses to defend this fools antics.

Finally Week 1 is here and not 1 NFL team has given in to this unwavering joke or the medias attempt to pressure a team into signing him. The only team that even seemed to entertain the idea of signing this fool unfortunately happens to be our beloved Ravens. But with that said, this team has never had an eye for talent when it comes to the offense side of the ball so that really doesn't say much on the ravens behalf.

Truly mind boggling that all the stuff going on in the "real world" these last few weeks and still people are whining and crying over this fools childish antics. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    How is this atrocity "very accurate"? Only this that's very accurate is sheer and utter stupidity that comes out of this idiots mouth, his racist girlfriends mouth or any moron who chooses to defend this fools antics.

Finally Week 1 is here and not 1 NFL team has given in to this unwavering joke or the medias attempt to pressure a team into signing him. The only team that even seemed to entertain the idea of signing this fool unfortunately happens to be our beloved Ravens. But with that said, this team has never had an eye for talent when it comes to the offense side of the ball so that really doesn't say much on the ravens behalf.

Truly mind boggling that all the stuff going on in the "real world" these last few weeks and still people are whining and crying over this fools childish antics. LOL
    I dont care what he does, I dont think he's a good qb, and we have flacco. His shirt is accurate to a large degree. There is a huge portion of the country that wants to pretend everything is perfect in their little suburbia, therefor perfect everywhere. Anytime anyone protests, their is a huge backlash "Go get a job..." blah blah blah

I think the shirt is a better protest than kneeling, just my opinion

Blog Entries

OMFG can we please stop talking about fucking Kaepernick? This shit is really starting to make me hate coming here!