Page 29 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2728293031 ... LastLast

Re: Post-Draft Around the League (non Ravens news)

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Aguayo is a regular Billy Cundiff. He can't handle pressure at all. I don't care when he was drafted. Cut your losses and move on.
    Agreed - I can't even imagine the pandemonium in this place had we drafted a bust-kicker in the second round.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Aguayo is a regular Billy Cundiff. He can't handle pressure at all. I don't care when he was drafted. Cut your losses and move on.
    Do you mean Billy goat? How Cun you tell the diff? ... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Do you mean Billy goat? How Cun you tell the diff? ... Bc
    Easy, just look at where it was posted
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Giants owner John Mara said he has "never received more emotional mail from people" than he did about the possibility of signing Colin Kaepernick.

"It wasn’t one or two letters. It was a lot," Mara said. "It’s an emotional, emotional issue." Apparently more emotional than employing admitted abuser Josh Brown. While Kaepernick's level of play certainly deserves scrutiny, it is clear some front offices around the league are scared of the potential backlash associated with signing him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Giants owner John Mara said he has "never received more emotional mail from people" than he did about the possibility of signing Colin Kaepernick.

"It wasn’t one or two letters. It was a lot," Mara said. "It’s an emotional, emotional issue." Apparently more emotional than employing admitted abuser Josh Brown. While Kaepernick's level of play certainly deserves scrutiny, it is clear some front offices around the league are scared of the potential backlash associated with signing him.
    I guess some of the American public won't stand for it in another way
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Lmao!!! Hypocrites. Kaep takes a stand and America gets mad? But Brown got a pass, and Ray Rice is out of the league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shutdown#21 View Post
    Lmao!!! Hypocrites. Kaep takes a stand and America gets mad? But Brown got a pass, and Ray Rice is out of the league

If Kap was an ultra talented pass rushing wife beater fans would look the other way. But he's not good enough for some to want the baggage

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    If Kap was an ultra talented pass rushing wife beater fans would look the other way. But he's not good enough for some to want the baggage
    Kaep had better year than the QBs that had been signed before him. You can miss me with that sentiment. You point is moot because brown wasn't ultra talented either. All because he didn't stand for the flag, is the reason why he isn't in the league. Be honest with the fact

Blog Entries

Why don't these teams listen when the Sword tells them NOT to draft guys.

Chicago- Kevin White: The Sword told them not to do it, despite a bunch of posters here failing to trust the Sword yet again.
    Cleveland- Justin Gilbert:

The list goes on. Just trust the damned Sword. Do you people realize the talent that we would have right now if the Ravens trusted the Sword? Or who we wouldn't have had?

Dez Bryant
    Justin Houston
    Brandin Cooks (If they don't trade up for Zach Martin)
    Jimmy Graham
    JJ Watt (Trade Up)
    Stefan Wisniewski (If no trade up for Watt)
    Dont'a Hightower
    Janoris Jenkins (If no trade up for Hightower)
    TY Hilton
    DeAndre Hopkins (Trade up)
    Keenan Allen
    Jay Ajayi

This team would be loaded. Now, that's not to say that I haven't missed a time or two, but the Ravens would have missed a lot less if they listened to the Sword. That's even before we get into the guys that the Ravens WOULDN'T have chosen who they DID.
    Last edited by The Excellector; 05-29-2017 at 08:57 PM.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

torrey dropping bombs not just passes
    http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/0...-wife-beaters/

Blog Entries

torrey dropping bombs not just passes
    http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/0...-wife-beaters/
    Well, he's right. While some disagree with the way he went about protesting, I've spoken to several soldiers who not only defend his right to kneel, but also discuss their displeasure with the way they are treated in and after the military by their government.

I've yet to meet one person who doesn't think that someone who beats his wife, once, let alone two dozen times, is anything more than the lowest scum on earth. Plus, this backwards way of thinking on display in the NFL, by fans as well, is part of the reason why its so difficult for women to come out about being abused by their spouses.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Shutdown#21 View Post
    Kaep had better year than the QBs that had been signed before him. You can miss me with that sentiment. You point is moot because brown wasn't ultra talented either. All because he didn't stand for the flag, is the reason why he isn't in the league. Be honest with the fact

Kaep cant read a defense, he never has. He needs an offense tailored around him to be successful. He is just a bad QB. Its really that simple.

If he had any traits that showed he was progressing, he would be signed. He's gotten frail and has never improved from a reading the field standpoint of the game.

That being said the idea people get offended someone doesnt stand for a national anthem is idiotic. If your offended by someone sitting you need to find more meaning in your own life, and stop getting offended at everything...talk about snowflakes (Comment not directed at Shutdown, but at our society in general)