Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: What's the plan to fill out the offense?

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    If this is true, their plan only works if next years draft is loaded with enough WR/OL talent AND we grab the right guys.

Geez...talk about leaving yourself with zero margin for error.
    I don't think this was their plan at all they genuinely believe they can win now. I think they misjudged what other teams would do. Everyone knew this was a defensive draft. I think they went in thinking that teams would swoon over all of the top defensive talent which would push the better offensive talent down the board. Which is why I think they loaded up on defense in free agency. The exact opposite happened. Teams realized the O talent wasn't as deep and got their guys when ever they could, pushing defensive guys down the board. The rest of the league is playing chess while Ozzie plays checkers.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Cutting Jensen is easier said than done. The Ravens have not addressed the Oline so far, and we even lost Wagner and Zuttah (2 starters). Jensen's $1.79 million pales in comparison to his experience. Although he has not risen to starter material, IMO we cannot weaken our Oline any more than it already has been... Bc
    Yeah I think they would only do that if they were looking for money to sign two starting OL. Jensen is fairly redundant with Urschel. Now it looks like they are kicking Lewis out to RT so they will probably keep Jensen as depth and only need money to sign one offensive linemen. Siragusa won't just be handed a starting job at LG but he should win it. I love that pick.

Eluemonor is so raw he'll probably be stashed as an inactive lineman. That leaves space for Jensen still. Hopefully they can resign him at a lower price, like they did with Campanaro and Hurst.

The plan now should just be to give all the cap money to Mangold. Gotta get that done.

3. Re: What's the plan to fill out the offense?

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    What do we give up for him?
    At this point, it's probably too late. The rumor was, that it would take a fourth

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I don't think many could argue against us having one of the worst offensive skill groups in the league. If Mike Wallace goes down, Perriman becomes our number one and Moore our number two. I honestly don't even know who'd fill in at the slot position as I don't trust Camp to stay healthy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    You know I think I figured it out lastnight, this team has a two year plan this year it's defense next year is offense. It just makes sense. We are not there yet we weren't going to be this year either but we have some nice pieces to build on with a two year plan and year three will be a make or break year for this whole coaching staff and front office. That's why I'm telling people if we fail to make another playoff run in 2017 don't get mad when everyone is still here. This was not one season fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We shouldn't have to sit through another two years of this fucking non sense.

7. Re: What's the plan to fill out the offense?

Quote Originally Posted by INeverRelax View Post
    I don't think many could argue against us having one of the worst offensive skill groups in the league. If Mike Wallace goes down, Perriman becomes our number one and Moore our number two. I honestly don't even know who'd fill in at the slot position as I don't trust Camp to stay healthy.
    Apparently, the answer to your question and the OP is:

Chris Matthews
    Vince Mayle
    Keenan Reynolds

in oz we trust

And there was much gnashing of teeth, and much bellowing to the sky.

Good thing the season isn't starting tomorrow. Rosters are built in phases. Lots of time and ample opportunities left to add WRs.

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    And there was much gnashing of teeth, and much bellowing to the sky.

Good thing the season isn't starting tomorrow. Rosters are built in phases. Lots of time and ample opportunities left to add WRs.

With what cap space???

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    With what cap space???

It can be worked out creatively. Trades can be made. People can be cut. Unless you really honestly think this is going to be the final roster.

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    It can be worked out creatively. Trades can be made. People can be cut. Unless you really honestly think this is going to be the final roster.

Yes, I understand that, I guess they can sign Boldin or make a Lee Evans type trade at the 11th hour, which doesn't instill much confidence...