Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome to BMORE Tim Williams

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    This could be misleading due to sample size though.

He wasn't an everydown OLB/DE.

Something to consider.
    PFF said as much in their scouting report on him

Better against the run that he’s given credit for. Strength at the point of attack helped him to make a tackle resulting in a defensive stop on 12.7 percent of his snaps in run defense.

Williams still has room to improve against the run; 168 snaps against the run over the past three years provides a very limited sample size.
    https://twitter.com/bkrosky19/status/842857018838958080

Blog Entries

Now this is the one defender I was glad they took.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Now this is the one defender I was glad they took.
    NO. You are not allowed to be positive at all.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    NO. You are not allowed to be positive at all.
    Don't tempt me.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Tim Williams gonna be busting out on da funk like Rick James biatch!

Blog Entries

Tim Williams is going to be a serial rapist... of quarterbacks' earholes.

I really enjoyed watching that Voch Lombardi film session. He kept re-winding stuff to see it again and again. I wanted to see the same stuff again and again.

Man, you want to temper your expectations about a rookie, especially with his various issues, but DAMN that guy was born with the football gene.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    I really enjoyed watching that Voch Lombardi film session. He kept re-winding stuff to see it again and again. I wanted to see the same stuff again and again.

Man, you want to temper your expectations about a rookie, especially with his various issues, but DAMN that guy was born with the football gene.
    Voch Lombardi is really fun to listen/watch. Do you watched his breakdown on Humphrey? Also very interesting :)
    I apologize for my (sometimes) weird english. It's not my native language. But I try my best :)

Timmy got that shorty wanna ride young Buc go get that ass steez! I don't care who you put on the other side, Timmy gonna help this pass rush tenfold! Now we just got to keep him away from them young fertile thots in the DMV.

Quote Originally Posted by GermanRaven View Post
    Voch Lombardi is really fun to listen/watch. Do you watched his breakdown on Humphrey? Also very interesting :)
    Watch Humphrey on the Williams tape, you'll see a number of good tackles especially in the Auburn game.

The Williams tape is also a good look at Jonathan Allen, #93. You see an awful lot of times that those two are making the plays. #22 also jumps out at me, and that's none other than Ryan Anderson.

Damn they got a lot of good football players on D. That's what makes the Clemson game stunning in my mind.

I apologize for my (sometimes) weird english. It's not my native language. But I try my best :)

The more I look at this kid, the more I see a throw back to big time Blue chip Florida bred monsters that use to roam the Ravens d! Williams is thugged out! He got that idgaf that we used to bleed on defense!