Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

the Ravens MUST double dip on Offensive Playmers with the NEXT 2 picks

...if they dont i honestly dont know what they are doing.

Re: the Ravens MUST double dip on Offensive Playmers with the NEXT 2 picks

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    I hope they leave the offense as it is. It's going to be the most (un)interesting story in 2017.

im thinking they are thinking that urschel/jensen/hurts etc will start at C or RT or move lewis to RT and one of them to G.
    with regards to WR i dont know. i guess they see someone getting cut

Well, let's make this simple: you aren't in the draft room, you don't talk to the Ravens, you don't know their big board. They tried to tell you that improving their secondary was a huge priority for them this offseason and they've followed through with that. This shouldn't be a total shock for you. But I guess it is.

Taking a step back, the team has several holes to fill this offseason. It stands to reason that a couple of those holes will be only kinda addressed. This fan board here was waaaay into wanting wide receivers, showing a collective disconnect to the team they support. Perhaps its wise to step away from the collective wisdom here and see how Ozzie, De Costa etc. go about building the team as opposed to what you and other would do.

Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    Well, let's make this simple: you aren't in the draft room, you don't talk to the Ravens, you don't know their big board. They tried to tell you that improving their secondary was a huge priority for them this offseason and they've followed through with that. This shouldn't be a total shock for you. But I guess it is.

Taking a step back, the team has several holes to fill this offseason. It stands to reason that a couple of those holes will be only kinda addressed. This fan board here was waaaay into wanting wide receivers, showing a collective disconnect to the team they support. Perhaps its wise to step away from the collective wisdom here and see how Ozzie, De Costa etc. go about building the team as opposed to what you and other would do.
    harbs also mentioned many
    times about building around joe.
    so not taking O players with next 2 picks means investing in O with picks in round 3 and later.
    i figured they would at least use a 2nd on an offensive player

Blog Entries

so not taking O players with next 2 picks means investing in O with picks in round 3 and later.
    Baldy, all three WRs were gone long before pick #16. So, if Ozzie and Co. weren't interested in the TEs (3 went after us) or Oline, then he chose the highest rated player on the Ravens board. Just because we're surprised doesn't make Humphrey a bad pick, especially with the value placed on CBs nowadays. AND although I'd like to see an offensive player chosen in the 2nd, we can't pigeon-hole Ozzie into it if he feels defense (Zach Cunningham, Tim Williams, Jordan Willis, etc.) is best for the Ravens. Let's get a good night's sleep because tomorrow is probably the most important day with three picks coming our way... Bc

Blog Entries

What about an edge rusher? I get we need a receiver an OL help but we have precious little pass rush, so I would be disappointed with an OLB or DE.

Blog Entries

There wasn't a 4th WR worth taking in round 1. There wasn't a o-lineman worth taking at 16. You can make an argument for a TE but that's really it for offense based on how the round shaked out.

Blog Entries

im thinking they are thinking that urschel/jensen/hurts etc will start at C or RT or move lewis to RT and one of them to G.
    with regards to WR i dont know. i guess they see someone getting cut
    Lucky us

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    What about an edge rusher? I get we need a receiver an OL help but we have precious little pass rush, so I would be disappointed with an OLB or DE.
    With the resources given to the secondary they should be able to cover for about 5 seconds every play. Plus gasp how about the DC actually schemes some pressure

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post

Showing a disconnect? You mean actually wanting to see a team build around their Super Bowl MVP qb. You're right what were we thinking? Look at Tampa look at Tenn. their qbs aren't even proven and they are surrounding them with weapons. Look at the WR core here and please tell me how you see them competing. lol it's the worst group in the NFL and it isn't even close

Blog Entries

You're obviously over looking getting Flacco Danny Woodhead............