Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We are Done!

We are Done!

Cincinnati is stacked. Pitt is stacked! Cleveland got 9 million picks. It don't matter who we pick. Flacco got a trillion dollar cap hit and Fournette gonna break Weddle clavicle in London. Ed Reed voice, I'm hurt dog I'm hurt!

We won't make playoffs til Justin Bieber turn 40!

Re: We are Done!

And all this time I thought it was beaver

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Cincinnati is stacked. Pitt is stacked! Cleveland got 9 million picks. It don't matter who we pick. Flacco got a trillion dollar cap hit and Fournette gonna break Weddle clavicle in London. Ed Reed voice, I'm hurt dog I'm hurt!

We won't make playoffs til Justin Bieber turn 40!
    Nothing in this draft would change that. We are the 3rd best team in the division. At least the Raven's braintrust realize that their biggest cap hit isn't smart enough to throw weapons to. Then again, neither is our defensive coordinator

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Vagisil truck has been dispatched to your location...
    Last edited by Captain Silver; 04-28-2017 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Vagisil truck has been dispatched to you location...
    Hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Vagisil truck has been dispatched to you location...
    Or how bout Jim Carrey in me myself and Irene.

Price check on vagi cream

Blog Entries

You can stick a fork in me, but I'm not done. In this pass happy league, having multiple CBs is a must. Ozzie added Humphrey to Jimmy Smith, Brandon Carr, and Tavon Young. That's one of the best CB corps the Ravens have had in a long time. Yes, Humphrey was a surprise, but that doesn't mean he's a bad player. Relax, enjoy this strong Ravens secondary that Ozzie has put together... Bc

The Defense will be solid, but will falter late (again, as usual) due to being on the field too much because the offense will struggle with 3 and outs (again, as usual) if WR isn't addressed.
    GET ZAY JONES!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    You can stick a fork in me, but I'm not done. In this pass happy league, having multiple CBs is a must. Ozzie added Humphrey to Jimmy Smith, Brandon Carr, and Tavon Young. That's one of the best CB corps the Ravens have had in a long time. Yes, Humphrey was a surprise, but that doesn't mean he's a bad player. Relax, enjoy this strong Ravens secondary that Ozzie has put together... Bc
    It's a good thing because they will be on the field a lot for us to enjoy. Can't wait to watch all these resources playing bend but don't break defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Re: We are Done!

Quote Originally Posted by RavingMad View Post
    The Defense will be solid, but will falter late (again, as usual) due to being on the field too much because the offense will struggle with 3 and outs (again, as usual) if WR isn't addressed.
    GET ZAY JONES!!!!
    Defense will be fine if we can find a pass rusher or two. Offensively we need to build a bully, that can run the football, to keep the football away from Pitt, Cincy Offenses. Today I'd go with Cam Robinson, Bowser/Carl Lawson and Samaje Perine if all are available at our picks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Secondary is only going to be as good as the pass rush and right now they have pretty much nothing in that regard. Looking at them right now, they probably have (on paper) one of the best secondaries in the league, if not the best. But I'd be willing to bet they don't finish top 10 in pass defense. I fear the complete absence of any consistent pass rush whatsoever right now is going to sink them. Ben is going to be able to float around for hours waiting for his guys to get open. Draft an edge rusher next, bring back Dumervil after the draft, and I think you can get by.

Blog Entries

If you can't put together a pass rush, the next best thing is to put together a secondary. Can't have everything. People want to solve 15 problems with one draft pick.