Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Your realistic, best-three options @16

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I'd be very satisfied if they got McCaffrey or Cook, especially McCaffrey. Need a playmaker with that first pick, either offense or defense.
    If McCaffrey is still there, we will trade that pick to Denver. Just a feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    If McCaffrey is still there, we will trade that pick to Denver. Just a feeling.
    Based on his father's history?
    At Denver, he (Ed McCaffrey) became a reliable target for quarterback John Elway, set a Broncos record for most receptions in a season (with 101 receptions in 2000), and had an exceptional performance in Super Bowl XXXIII, recording five catches for 72 yards.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_McCaffrey

Depending on how the board falls, Ozzie could have a steep price for the pick, dropping to 20 probably won't get us a 2nd and I'm not sure their 3rd is going to be good enough if the Ravens board falls right
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    Based on his father's history?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_McCaffrey

Depending on how the board falls, Ozzie could have a steep price for the pick, dropping to 20 probably won't get us a 2nd and I'm not sure their 3rd is going to be good enough if the Ravens board falls right
    Based on a lot of Denver radio chatter per message board posters, CMC went to school there, son of a local legend, supposedly they're worried the Redskins will take him at 17 if he's still there by our pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering if Jim Harbaugh recruited CMC? John likes to rely on his brothers assessments and Ozzie values NFL bloodlines. And CMC is exactly like Woodhead a player they went hard after. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Wondering if Jim Harbaugh recruited CMC?
    I doubt it. Harbaugh left Stanford in 2010 and McCaffrey was a freshman in 2014.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I doubt it. Harbaugh left Stanford in 2010 and McCaffrey was a freshman in 2014.
    I doubt anyone recruited him. His dad went there, I'm sure his dad wanted his boy to go to Stanford too

OK, I'll play.
    Barnett
    McKinley
    Ramczyk/Ross/McCaffrey