View Poll Results: Id be pissed if Ravens select @ #16 ....

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • John Ross

12 22.22%
  • Christian McCaffrey

6 11.11%
  • O.J. Howard

10 18.52%
  • Reuben Foster

6 11.11%
  • Cam Robinson

24 44.44%
  • Ryan Ramczyk

15 27.78%
  • Jabrill Peppers

16 29.63%
  • Gareon Conley

5 9.26%
  • Charles Harris

4 7.41%
  • Write In Vote

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    How exactly do you come to that conclusion? Considering Ramczyk can play every position on the line, Robinson cannot from what most experts think
    Where are you seeing that?

Most discussions about Ramczyk have indicated he is an NFL calibre tackle. Most think he's a LT, but could be kicked to the right side if the team has a capable LT.

Or are you referring to both OT positions? Because I agree Ramczyk as a prospect looks like he can play LT whereas Robinson doesn't
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Re: On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Any player that doesn't fit the need of pass rusher, WR or O line.

Also, I'd be pissed if the pick is obviously over valued.
    Agree
    Would add or CB because there is a chance of a 5 year starter

I really doubt the pick will be overvalued, Ravens are noted for sticking to their board, overvalued and they trade back to take him - whomever him is
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    Agree
    Would add or CB because there is a chance of a 5 year starter

I really doubt the pick will be overvalued, Ravens are noted for sticking to their board, overvalued and they trade back to take him - whomever him is
    Good point but I'd have to hold my nose a bit depending on the CB selected.

On their way to the podium...poll

POLL is now OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    How exactly do you come to that conclusion? Considering Ramczyk can play every position on the line, Robinson cannot from what most experts think
    Don't get me wrong saw, my comment about rather having Robinson is not an endorsement for Robinson.

The only OL I might be happy with at 16 is Forrest Lamp. And that means Alex Lewis to RT.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Good point but I'd have to hold my nose a bit depending on the CB selected.

Understand completely, I am not saying a CB for the sake of a CB, we got that hole plugged and Tavon in the strong picture.
    If one they have in their top 6-10 drops, grab him quick, and we trust their judgment
    But to take one just to take one, they are all hyped but Kiper had Mackensie Alexander rated 22 overall and I don't think he got a D snap (6-7 games of ST before IR) but then again he fell to #54

So much hype this time of year on all players .... and the hype extends to their negativity also (Ray Lewis was too short to be good)
    This is the first year I am flummoxed as to who to pick, and like you can only visualize positions ... now we both have players in mind for those positions but no idea of how the FO has them stacked at all. Especially when Mosley was 8th or better ...
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Re: On their way to the podium...poll

I picked the o-linemen because I don't think there are any o-linemen worthy of being in the top 16 of this draft. And I picked McCaffery and Peppers for the same reason -- they do not have defined positions, and I don't think the Ravens are the best team to make use of their skills.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Re: On their way to the podium...poll

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    I picked the o-linemen because I don't think there are any o-linemen worthy of being in the top 16 of this draft. And I picked McCaffery and Peppers for the same reason -- they do not have defined positions, and I don't think the Ravens are the best team to make use of their skills.
    That's where I'm at too.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelDance View Post
    Surprised to see Foster on so many lists. It'd certainly be frustrating in that it doesn't fill any of our biggest needs, and would seemingly condemn a very high draft pick in Correa to the bench, but he'd be incredible value at 16. I'd group him with Jonathan Allen. My reaction would be that I'd be stoked they fell to us, and then immediately anxious that we need to knock the next 3 picks out of the park.
    Yeah I don't get that at all either. I mean he's the epitome of value pick if he falls to the Ravens.

On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...any of the running backs, o-lineman or ILB. Need a Pass Rusher, CB, or WR at #16 IMO.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

It's gonna be Foster if he's available, otherwise the pick will be McCaffery.

Ravens FO sees him as addressing multiple concerns at the same time. They see Perriman as a WR 1, and McCaffery represents solutions to the sure-handed slot WR, KR, and RB playmaking roles at the same time, i.e. Value. Obviously has bloodlines (like Perriman, and Maxx), is intelligent and goes to a Div 1 school with good competition. Ravens scouts are in love with his intangibles and envision him as the missing link to take the O to the next level with his playmaking skills. Marty is lobbying hard for him.

Book it.

Ok so I have no inside sources and no contacts. Just a hunch. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Where are you seeing that?

Most discussions about Ramczyk have indicated he is an NFL calibre tackle. Most think he's a LT, but could be kicked to the right side if the team has a capable LT.

Or are you referring to both OT positions? Because I agree Ramczyk as a prospect looks like he can play LT whereas Robinson doesn't

I have heard multiple draft pundits say Ramczyk can play either tackle or guard position. I didn't mean to insinuate center.