View Poll Results: Id be pissed if Ravens select @ #16 ....

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • John Ross

12 22.22%
  • Christian McCaffrey

6 11.11%
  • O.J. Howard

10 18.52%
  • Reuben Foster

6 11.11%
  • Cam Robinson

24 44.44%
  • Ryan Ramczyk

15 27.78%
  • Jabrill Peppers

16 29.63%
  • Gareon Conley

5 9.26%
  • Charles Harris

4 7.41%
  • Write In Vote

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...

the quote from BPR has inspired me to start this thread...

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft
    basically pick a player or two with a first round draft grade that you will be absolutely pissed if the ravens drafted him at 16.

my 2 are:
    1)ross - injury history scares the hell out of me (2 acl, microfracture, miniscus, shoulder). too risky.
    2)mccaffrey - imo a 3rd down/change of pace RB. dont think we will scheme well enough for him to be worth a 1st round pick.

honorable mention:
    peppers - not sure where he will fit

btw i used Gil Brandt's top 50 (32) list since most on here feel like his ratings are pretty good.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...2017-nfl-draft

Re: On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...

Re: On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...

Robinson - come on. Get a playmaker.
    Foster - I'm sure he'll be great, but I'd rather see a pass rusher or wr
    Honorable mention - any running back

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ryan Ramczyk. This raw, run-blocking LT with hip surgery is still getting mocked mid-late round 1. I'd rather have Cam Robinson, and he's not even projected that high anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Ryan Ramczyk. This raw, run-blocking LT with hip surgery is still getting mocked mid-late round 1. I'd rather have Cam Robinson, and he's not even projected that high anymore.
    Robinson will not be anywhere near the talent of Ramczyk.

Wisconsin players especially Oline transition well to the NFL level.

We just lost one hell of a RT to the Lions from the same school.

Don't believe me look it up, or all the accolades Alabama gets last few years, teams are starting to take not of all the players who have become busts over the years since Saban took over.

Robinson is being projected to guard or RT only at NFL level.

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    Robinson will not be anywhere near the talent of Ramczyk.

Wisconsin players especially Oline transition well to the NFL level.

We just lost one hell of a RT to the Lions from the same school.

Don't believe me look it up, or all the accolades Alabama gets last few years, teams are starting to take not of all the players who have become busts over the years since Saban took over.

Robinson is being projected to guard or RT only at NFL level.
    If we go with a first round OT, Robinson is a better fit for the Ravens as a RT than Ramczyk would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    If we go with a first round OT, Robinson is a better fit for the Ravens as a RT than Ramczyk would be.

How exactly do you come to that conclusion? Considering Ramczyk can play every position on the line, Robinson cannot from what most experts think

Cam Robinson and Ryan Ramczyk.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Peppers, all day.

HMs: Cam Robinson and Ryan Ramcyck
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Seems like Robinson is 2 years ago Perriman. We all know what that means...

Peppers. Frickin Peppers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Dude Abides

Blog Entries

Cam Robinson
    OJ Howard

I don't know if it's this mythic Alabama-Ozzie connection that makes so many mock draft guys push these prospects to the Ravens. Personally I don't understand the hype with either. Robinson looks like a solid RT prospect with bad feet. He reminds me of Winston Justice who used to play for the Eagles. Justice was good prospect from USC taken high in round 2. He really struggled with pass blocking edge rushers but was a great run blocker. It didn't work.

Howard to me is someone who has had a couple of really good games, not a good college career. I saw this with Eric Ebron and Jermaine Gresham. Both were supposedly Ravens targets and luckily we didn't get either. This is a really good TE draft and I just can't see Howard worth a top 10 pick with all the others available

I don't think the Ravens will draft either of these guys in round 1 but it would be a bummer if they did. There are so many good players this year that most I'll be good with