Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: we are going to war

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I don't see that happening. He might not even make it to full term.
    As much as I think he's a doofus who makes an asshat out of himself, I do acknowledge his fantastic campaign. He targeted the right populations and gave them what they wanted to hear.

Props given when deserved.

Still an asshat though.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    its not a fucking secret bruh, they are mobilizing and that shit is already been happening since june of 2016
    Troop movements are classified. At minimum. And people who design helmets and ash trays for fighter jets do not sit in on high level meetings regarding troop movements. And if they want to stay out of jail and don't have the last name "Clinton" they don't talk about it if they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    its not a fucking secret bruh, they are mobilizing and that shit is already been happening since june of 2016
    First, contractors designing new weapon programs are not given access to classified information such as troop mobilizations. Second, to access classified you need 2 things, a clearance equal to or greater than the information you are trying to access, and a need to know (do you need to know this information to do your job). Lastly, as someone with a clearance and works in command and control, you friend is full of shit.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    As much as I think he's a doofus who makes an asshat out of himself, I do acknowledge his fantastic campaign. He targeted the right populations and gave them what they wanted to hear.

Props given when deserved.

Still an asshat though.
    LOL.