Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: U.S. launches airstrikes in Syria

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    So insider info here... Obama was already going to go in there this was in the plans since June. Now trump just amped up the process but Obama has had troops in there since June it's just been on the hush hush other nations are helping too but they are being quiet about it. Donnie didn't do anything new he just expedited the process. One of my friends have been in Syria since June and he said shit was hitting the fan then. The question is what is Russia going to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let the US pave the way for them.

Makes the US look bad. They get to come in and "rebuild...cough....proxystate...."
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Let the US pave the way for them.

Makes the US look bad. They get to come in and "rebuild...cough....proxystate...."
    I mean it's kind of ironic because here Putin has both is lovers fighting on his only military ally grounds lol I mean you can't make this shit up.

Blog Entries

I know this is not the popular feeling right now but I'm low key enjoying this muscle flexing by 45 right now. lol I know I might catch it for it saying that but something had to be done.

U.S. launches airstrikes in Syria

I know this is not the popular feeling right now but I'm low key enjoying this muscle flexing by 45 right now. lol I know I might catch it for it saying that but something had to be done.

Nothing was done though. You kind of made my point. You're feeling good about it but militarily and strategically, not a thing was accomplished.

There are now reports that Trump called Russia ahead of the attack, Russia tipped off the Syrians and very few planes and equipment were distorted.

No doubt about that. My brother-in-law's Nat Guard unit is preparing to deploy there within the next year. So, clearly there are rumblings through the DOD that Syria's on deck.

I know and it's a complete sham. But you know congressmen and women will sit there and point their finger at the President and call them a war monger, war hawk, and so on.
    I highly doubt we will send troops to Syria

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I highly doubt we will send troops to Syria
    They're preparing for it anyway. They may not be directly in Syria, but Iraq...

We already have troops there doing operations in Syria.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

They're preparing for it anyway. They may not be directly in Syria, but Iraq...

We already have troops there doing operations in Syria.
    Not Guard troops.

When I was in the 29th, we trained for an invasion of Iran. That didn't mean it was eminent or likely.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trud...yria-1.4060061

We support you. Canada and its army consisting of 4000 people, 1 tank and a plane or two lol.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Trump did not need Congress approval for last night's air strike. Last night's strike was a message to the world as well as to Assad that the US is going to be back as the Leader of the Free World after 8 years of idle threats and red line BS. It was meant to show strength. A strong US is good for the world. Strategy was secondary. It was said last night that Putin was not warned but Russian Military on the ground was given a heads up. It was done in the middle of Syria's night to create a low casualty number. That airport is where the plane with the gas was launched. The US made sure that the missiles did not hit the storage containers where the gas is kept. The ball is in Assad's court as to what comes next. The scary part is that John McCain and Lindsey Graham approved. Yikes, what is the world coming to?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Trump did not need Congress approval for last night's air strike. Last night's strike was a message to the world as well as to Assad that the US is going to be back as the Leader of the Free World after 8 years of idle threats and red line BS. It was meant to show strength. A strong US is good for the world. Strategy was secondary. It was said last night that Putin was not warned but Russian Military on the ground was given a heads up. It was done in the middle of Syria's night to create a low casualty number. That airport is where the plane with the gas was launched. The US made sure that the missiles did not hit the storage containers where the gas is kept. The ball is in Assad's court as to what comes next. The scary part is that John McCain and Lindsey Graham approved. Yikes, what is the world coming to?

I also so a democratic congressmen on Richard Maddow who was basically saying, we had to do something.

I'm with you. Have no problems with this airstrike.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Nothing was done though. You kind of made my point. You're feeling good about it but militarily and strategically, not a thing was accomplished.

There are now reports that Trump called Russia ahead of the attack, Russia tipped off the Syrians and very few planes and equipment were distorted.
    So most likely stopping future chemical attacks is nothing?