Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Anyone still doubt Obama administration had surveillance on Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    The investigations just started. So no, that info would not have "come out already".
    If the people are looking to damage Flynn with he had conversations with the Russians. They know what was said, and would have leaked that info already as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    If the people are looking to damage Flynn with he had conversations with the Russians. They know what was said, and would have leaked that info already as well.
    Unless there was nothing damaging to leak.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Perhaps they only collected Metadata?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Flynn's gone. He got caught in the lie by the VP's staff and got fired for it. Makes no sense to keep going after someone who isn't in the administration anymore.

And that doesn't change the fact the investigation just started.

The investigation into any possible Trump/Russia collusion has been going on for how long now? But even democrats are saying there's nothing there.

But as for democrats "spying" on Trump, Susan Rice admitted it. She asked for the names of American citizens to be unmasked, and then that information was leaked to the press. This is after she said she had no idea what Nunes was talking about when he brought up the unmasking.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Flynn's gone. He got caught in the lie by the VP's staff and got fired for it. Makes no sense to keep going after someone who isn't in the administration anymore.

And that doesn't change the fact the investigation just started.
    Neither of those negate my point.

Neither of those negate my point.
    Flynn was caught in a lie, not in leaking anything. The VP's staff asked him twice if he had dealing with the Russian ambassador, lied about it twice and got canned.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    The investigation into any possible Trump/Russia collusion has been going on for how long now? But even democrats are saying there's nothing there.

But as for democrats "spying" on Trump, Susan Rice admitted it. She asked for the names of American citizens to be unmasked, and then that information was leaked to the press. This is after she said she had no idea what Nunes was talking about when he brought up the unmasking.
    That so far is the fishiest part in all this. Why deny it? By the way, her body language when she didn't that = not good, her voice also seemed stressed.

Blog Entries

Flynn was caught in a lie, not in leaking anything. The VP's staff asked him twice if he had dealing with the Russian ambassador, lied about it twice and got canned.
    I think we're talking about two different things. I'm not talking about Flynn leaking anything, why would he do that? I'm talking about whoever leaked his name etc. Why not leak the rest of what they have, my guess is there s nothing worth leaking.

I think we're talking about two different things. I'm not talking about Flynn leaking anything, why would he do that? I'm talking about whoever leaked his name etc. Why not leak the rest of what they have, my guess is there s nothing worth leaking.
    You're assuming his name was discovered via a leak. Frankly, I don't care if it got leaked or not. He lied and got what he deserved. This leak stuff, IMO, has neem nothing more than a deflection off the truth that he's a liar and got caught.

Much like this wire tap nonsense. The president throws out there he's being wiretapped at Trump tower, offers no proof and everyone forgets he deals with some very questionable Russians who themselves may have been part of a FISA wiretap.

Maybe there's nothing left to leak, maybe not. The investigation will tells us that much.

Blog Entries

You're assuming his name was discovered via a leak. Frankly, I don't care if it got leaked or not. He lied and got what he deserved. This leak stuff, IMO, has neem nothing more than a deflection off the truth that he's a liar and got caught.

Much like this wire tap nonsense. The president throws out there he's being wiretapped at Trump tower, offers no proof and everyone forgets he deals with some very questionable Russians who themselves may have been part of a FISA wiretap.

Maybe there's nothing left to leak, maybe not. The investigation will tells us that much.
    How else did it get to the media?

How else did it get to the media?
    When a senior White House staffer lies, gets caught and then fired, its going to get in the media.