Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Matt Skura

Blog Entries

Re: Matt Skura

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    Looks good, IF we can keep Jensen AND IF Siragusa can come back from his injuries. Would still like to see us take an OL in the first 4 or 5 rounds.
    I'd lose my shit if they let Jensen walk. They've kept this dude around for 4 fucking years...developing him. He gets his time and he knocks it out of the park. He's performed as a Top-5 center this year and he doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would get paid and then just coast.

If they don't do what they have to do to try and keep him...I dont know man. That would be a bigger fail than losing Rick Wagner.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

RIP #25

Blog Entries

Re: Matt Skura

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I'd lose my shit if they let Jensen walk. They've kept this dude around for 4 fucking years...developing him. He gets his time and he knocks it out of the park. He's performed as a Top-5 center this year and he doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would get paid and then just coast.

If they don't do what they have to do to try and keep him...I dont know man. That would be a bigger fail than losing Rick Wagner.
    Agreed Jensen is a must keep then we must address issues with the offense. I wouldnt be against drafting a guard in the 1st rd.