Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast

Re: Torrey Smith Anyone?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    pretty much how i feel..

If they bring back Torrey does anyone still believe this front office knows what the hell it is doing?

Blog Entries

I don't see what purpose it would serve anyway. It's not as if they're actually going to bring in anyone worth a damn with that money. They just let Wagner walk right out the door. Weren't even in the ballpark.

Perriman AND Moore are both on rookie deals. I'd work on those two and get ready for the shit season we all know is coming.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I don't see what purpose it would serve anyway. It's not as if they're actually going to bring in anyone worth a damn with that money. They just let Wagner walk right out the door. Weren't even in the ballpark.

Perriman AND Moore are both on rookie deals. I'd work on those two and get ready for the shit season we all know is coming.
    Blow it up already

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    If they bring back Torrey does anyone still believe this front office knows what the hell it is doing?
    Well he seems like the perfect Harbaugh guy

Blog Entries

Moore drops a couple of passes, then works hard on Special teams, and still gets buried on the bench. Yet, we're about to sign Torrey Smith and put him on the field to do what a rookie did, for 16 games.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post
    Perriman and Torrey have the same skill set? Why even pay Torrey if you have Perriman?
    Perriman is a first round receiver but with great upside.Even though his skill set may be similar to Torrey The Ravens coaching staff have to expect more and I think he can be more than a deep threat.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteRaven View Post
    He's a good guy, but I just don't see how he makes the team better. Hope I'm wrong.
    Speed kills and I think The Ravens have too many tight ends to not view them as the possession receiver fans want to see. I wouldn't be surprised to see The Ravens trade Mike Wallace to The Eagles for Connor Barwin and sign Torrey Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    Speed kills and I think The Ravens have too many tight ends to not view them as the possession receiver fans want to see. I wouldn't be surprised to see The Ravens trade Mike Wallace to The Eagles for Connor Barwin and sign Torrey Smith.
    Eagles are not going to take on Wallace's contract.

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Told by whom? Torrey's agent?
    I think this is Torrey's agent, I'm not buying this until other sources report it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    I think this is Torrey's agent, I'm not buying this until other sources report it.
    me too I am waiting to see how it plays out