Firstly, thanks to Tony for allowing me to post about this...

Some of you may know me or be aware after 10 years in Baltimore, I've been back in England since 2011. Last year I set up a travel company here in the UK, focusing on vacations to America based around US sports events. I had a couple of my old tailgating buddies contact me in January when it was announced the Ravens were playing in London to see if I could help out with some ground arrangements. Turns out the package I put together met with their and a few others' approval. It involves nice hotel accommodations (4 nights @Doubletree by Hilton Hyde Park) and breakfast, private London Bus tour of the city, Saturday night party (more about this later), coach transport to/from Wembley, tickets to the game and Monday trip to/tour of Windsor Castle. So on that note, I do still have eight spots left - should any of you be interested please contact me ASAP - running at $1195 per person (double occupancy). If you need more details on my company, website is here.

If you've made your own arrangements with regard to a lot of above but are still looking for some stuff to fill the time, then we could accommodate you on both the bus tour and trip to Windsor - again contact me if interested in those standalone elements and I can get some pricing to you. My email is ben@touchdowntrips.com

Finally, we've been talking with Tony about getting together with RSRers in London for Saturday night shin-diggery. Final details are pending, but the aim is to get a great bunch of Ravens fans - including a whole load of UK and Irish Ravens - together for a great evening. I do have a place on hold before anyone asks, and it's pretty sweet, but we're also waiting on news of another potential venue before we put the final details up. Let me know if you'd be up for that and if you'd like to be added to a mailing list about developments, then send your details over to me on above contact and I'll add you to the list.

Cheers all!