Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 151617

Re: What are your doubts about religion/Christianity

I have no faith in humanity as a whole. We are inherently greedy and self serving. I have zero doubts religion has been, continues to be, and will forever be used as a Tool to subjugate huge portions of society for small numbers of people to profit off.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    I have no faith in humanity as a whole. We are inherently greedy and self serving. I have zero doubts religion has been, continues to be, and will forever be used as a Tool to subjugate huge portions of society for small numbers of people to profit off.
    You know what most people don't realize, the biggest critic of those type of people? Jesus.

Sounds like politics.

This is no longer an unpopular opinion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I saw this today from a pastor I started following on faceboook as I read a great book of his "Believers should acknowledge and wrestle with doubts. It is no longer sufficient to hold beliefs just because you inherited them."

So, I was wondering what peoples doubts are about religion, specifically Christianity? Do you kinda believe, do you think it's impossible or probable, do you understand it, or never investigated it etc.
    i dont have time to say everything i want to but i just want to say that this is a great topic for discussion, maybe the best ive seen in a while. i think more people in our society should have this talk.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    i dont have time to say everything i want to but i just want to say that this is a great topic for discussion, maybe the best ive seen in a while. i think more people in our society should have this talk.
    I enjoy it. The thing I've picked up most over the past year or so studying and reading is how philosophically sound a rational the reason for God are. A FAR cry from what I used to think.

No doubts as time has past in reference to Christianity. I do want to see to make this God's nation, a nation where Jesus Christ is at the center of government and society. The Constitution would seemingly have to be amended for this as this will be the only faith as all other faiths worship a false idol according to the Bible which is truth.