Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Political Commentators

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Im a big fan of Ben too. He's part of that old guard at Breitbart that got canned and they actually cared about the truth, unlike the Bannon led Trumpette's they have over their now. His interview with Piers Morgan when they discussed gun control was a thing of beauty. He eviscerated Morgan.

I too like to listen to all sides, but not Maher. He's more about getting the good laugh than he is about standing up for his beliefs. When he gets cornered, two things happen: He insults the person who cornered him and that person never comes on the show again.

Dr. Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams and Dr Maddow over at MSNBC get regularly attention from me. In the car, I will listen to NPR on occasion but none of their commentators are impressive.

I still think the best bang for your buck show is Special Report on FNC, especially the last 20 minutes where they have their round table. It's the only show I will watch on FNC and they take great care to give all sides from three different perspectives.
    Walter Williams is the man. There is nobody that is better in economic matters than Williams. Not even Sowell, who is also very good.

Can't believe I omitted John Stossel.

He's one of only a few I keep in my Facebook feed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Can't believe I omitted John Stossel.

He's one of only a few I keep in my Facebook feed.
    Yes, he is also pretty good.