Re: Blow it all Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Zero percent chance with 52 at the goal line brown is able to score
    Or eat solid food again. :T2:
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    The number 7 ranked defense doesn't suck comon man.

I agree that the play calling in clutch scenarios needs to change, but many stats disregard what posters say about this defense suckling. ..... its 2017 not 2003, offenses move the ball when they want.
    The defense ranking was due to all the bad qbs they faced especially early in the season. Every decent qb did exactly what Ben did the final game right down the field ending the season

If it was going to happen it would have started in December with the firing of Harbaugh.

Perhaps the next question is whether the front office likes Harbaugh enough to keep him here during a blow-up/rebuild phases.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coram_Nobis View Post
    If it was going to happen it would have started in December with the firing of Harbaugh.

Perhaps the next question is whether the front office likes Harbaugh enough to keep him here during a blow-up/rebuild phases.
    No way that happens. If they are going to rebuild they are going to start with a new head coach and start turning this team into his vision.

Man they should bring back Billick. He would know what to do with Flacco, ijs

Blog Entries

I'll start with I am a Harbaugh supporter (heaven help me). I believe the Ravens would really have to tank hard for him to be fired. If we go say 9 - 7, I envision him coming back in 2018... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I'll start with I am a Harbaugh supporter (heaven help me). I believe the Ravens would really have to tank hard for him to be fired. If we go say 9 - 7, I envision him coming back in 2018... Bc
    Only if 9-7 means a playoff appearance. I think the Bisciotti at the State of the Ravens presser made things perfectly clear that it's playoffs or bust (minus the ever present injury plagued season caveat).

Anything short of the playoffs and he's fired.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Only if 9-7 means a playoff appearance. I think the Bisciotti at the State of the Ravens presser made things perfectly clear that it's playoffs or bust (minus the ever present injury plagued season caveat).

Anything short of the playoffs and he's fired.
    HR, I see the point, but don't agree. I think if the Ravens go 9 - 7, without making the playoffs, Harbs still has enough credit with Steve B. that he stays for another year (at least). Anyway, that's my personal opinion... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    HR, I see the point, but don't agree. I think if the Ravens go 9 - 7, without making the playoffs, Harbs still has enough credit with Steve B. that he stays for another year (at least). Anyway, that's my personal opinion... Bc
    Perhaps if this were a historically average to below average franchise, then he would be kept. However, missing the playoffs 4 out of 5 seasons if they miss the playoffs again this season would hopefully be enough for him to be out of here. I like to believe this franchise still takes pride in trying to be great.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    AND draft a CB
    Wha-who! Draft a CB in the first round, and look to dump Jimmy Smith who gets consistently hurt during the regular season. Please look to get rid of his big contract and get a DB who plays just as well and stays on the field.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baltravens View Post
    Wha-who! Draft a CB in the first round, and look to dump Jimmy Smith who gets consistently hurt during the regular season. Please look to get rid of his big contract and get a DB who plays just as well and stays on the field.
    Jimmy is a good player when he's on the field. Would be awesome if you had a base defense with Jimmy, Young, and Sidney Jones/Tabor on the field. I think it makes little sense to cut Jimmy and carry even more dead money.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Jimmy is a good player when he's on the field. Would be awesome if you had a base defense with Jimmy, Young, and Sidney Jones/Tabor on the field. I think it makes little sense to cut Jimmy and carry even more dead money.
    Maybe so. I would like to see him packaged to get additional draft picks in the upcoming draft.
    ...In 2017 if he is playing, watch, Mr. Fragile will be hurt again.