Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 596061

Re: Thee Official Matty Ice Melt Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Your reading comprehension is just horrible it's like you can't pick up on sarcasm at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His usage of sarcasm is trying to paint us in a bad light and is used in poor fashion because of it. You're just trying to win a debate at that point and not actually trying to have a cogent discussion. The fact that I even have to explain this to you is astonishingly embarassing.

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    A life or professional help. I'm not even trying to be funny. Dude is infatuated/obsessed with Flacco. That can't be healthy.
    If Flacco ever gets cut, I don't doubt we see him under the bridge of a highway curled up into a ball reiterating flacco excuses.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    11k+ posts about Flacco. Aren't you tired? What's your end game? Are you looking for an ESPN 30 for 30 about the travesty that is Joe Flacco's career?
    I thought he got banned after dropping the C bomb on you. Should have been. While I think the other two big time Flacco guys can make me laugh out loud with the nonsense atleast theyre civil.

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    I thought he got banned after dropping the C bomb on you. Should have been. While I think the other two big time Flacco guys can make me laugh out loud with the nonsense atleast theyre civil.
    I really hope it's just some sort of schtick on here.

Blog Entries

Ryan Clark was ripping into Matty ice on the radio. Said it's absolutely inexcusable to only score 10 points with those weapons. Inexcusable to get shut out in the second half. He even went on saying this is something new for Ryan and the Falcons. Also said they were carried by there defense especially down the stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    What eats into our yardage total are the three and outs.

Look at the bungle game.

28 plays in the first half for a total 61 total yards.

61!

Dennards 89 yard pick 6 surpassed the amount of yardage we had that whole first half. Embarassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    10 points in the playoffs with Julio fucking Jones bwahahahaha look at the bright spot atleast Matty Melt down didn't get shut out the entire game this time just the second half

While Joe watched from his couch. The FWO are closeted Matt Ryan stans you can’t make this shit up

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    A life or professional help. I'm not even trying to be funny. Dude is infatuated/obsessed with Flacco. That can't be healthy.
    He’s obsessed with someone who doesn’t know his looney ass exists. He should be the last one talking about objectivity. Joe does no wrong in his eyes & it’s everyone else fault. At least with Goode & Sword they can be objective & point out his flaws.

I'm shutting this crap fest down.
    There really shouldn't need to be any explanation needed as to why.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!