Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4243444546 ... LastLast

Re: Thee Official Matty Ice Melt Thread.

For christs sake man you made this thread just a few months ago

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...cco&highlight=

You're like a pimple-face teenager going through phases and hormonal changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post

Goodnight Bitch

The thread was made 7 years ago jackass the rest of the FWO will bury you so I see no need to keep bantering with you

All time in their post-season careers (both made playoffs in rookie season):

Ryan (5 out of 10 at home)
    24.5 points per game.
    Scored 10 points or less twice.

vs

Flacco (2 out of 15 at home)
    24.6 points per game.
    Under 13 points just once.

And, Since 2010 (They were both rookies in 2008, Ryan didn't make the playoffs in 2009 and Flacco was seriously injured during the 2009 playoffs and probably shouldn't have even been playing):

Ryan (5 out of 9 at home)
    24.6 points per game.
    Scored 10 points or less twice.

vs

Flacco (2 out of 10 at home)
    27.9 points per game.
    Scored 20+ points in all 10 games.

Remember, Ryan is on the offense-focused team with all those playmakers, and played half or a majority of those games at home. But the Flacco-led offenses, teams that are heavily focused on defense and have a relative deficiency (some years worse than others) of offensive playmaker talent, mostly in games played on the road, has scored more points per game and more consistently (10 straight playoff games with at least 20 points scored).

Oh yeah, and Flacco has a streak (still currently active, actually) of 8 consecutive post-season games with at least 2 TDs and a QB Rating over 90.

That is, by the way, the longest such streak in NFL history. (Source) ... Joe Montana has the second longest, with 7.
    Last edited by callahan09; 01-14-2018 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Did you follow the ravens prior to 2015?

Like...maybe from 2008 to 2014?

Or do you just conveniently leave out things that go against your position, like a typical internet troll?
    I'm sorry I don't live in the past anymore and my memory is failing me these days. People say Joe Flacco is a good quarterback but I can't seem to remember the last time he ever was?? Maybe I should start popping dem Omega's and up my flaxseed game. Smack myself in the face with a tuna steak every once-n-awhile and try to jumpstart my memories of Joe Flacco playing good football.

But you want to talk about some hating ass haters....This thread is the Hater's Ball 2.0

You guys are hating on Matt Ryan for what? Because he was drafted higher than Joe Flacco? Everybody in Baltimore wanted Matt Ryan over Flacco. Bisciotti, Harbaugh, Ozzie, my grandmother, the mailman, my sister's friend's cousin..but we got stuck with Joe and went all in with him. Baltimore adopted his oddly shaped unibrow and his autistic like mannerisms. He became our guy. I get it.

Doesn't change the fact that Matty Ice was always preference #1. 20 years into your marriage you find out your wife really wanted to marry your brother but had to settle for you.

:/

Regardless....IT's CLEAR AS DAY who the better QB is at this point in their career.

Joe Flacco rode the coattails of our Hall of Fame legends to that superbowl victory and played out of his mind because the ghost of Johnny Unitas took over his body for 4 games out of respect for Ray Lewis. Since then he hasn't done JACK SHIT!

It's pathetic and shameful that our fans want to type up haterade on Matt Ryan after the season WE JUST HAD because they can't justify in their discombobulated minds why Joseph Flacco isn't on TV in January anymore :(

wahhh wahhh wahh lets hate on Matt Ryan!! Yeah that looks weak as fuck. FWO can go FWO themselves..

Flacco
    Was always
    Overrated

Flacco is ranked in the bottom 5 over the past 3 seasons and you're railing on about Matt Ryan?

Quote Originally Posted by unbelievable View Post
    I'm sorry I don't live in the past anymore and my memory is failing me these days. People say Joe Flacco is a good quarterback but I can't seem to remember the last time he ever was?? Maybe I should start popping dem Omega's and up my flaxseed game. Smack myself in the face with a tuna steak every once-n-awhile and try to jumpstart my memories of Joe Flacco playing good football.

But you want to talk about some hating ass haters....This thread is the Hater's Ball 2.0

You guys are hating on Matt Ryan for what? Because he was drafted higher than Joe Flacco? Everybody in Baltimore wanted Matt Ryan over Flacco. Bisciotti, Harbaugh, Ozzie, my grandmother, the mailman, my sister's friend's cousin..but we got stuck with Joe and went all in with him. Baltimore adopted his oddly shaped unibrow and his autistic like mannerisms. He became our guy. I get it.

Doesn't change the fact that Matty Ice was always preference #1. 20 years into your marriage you find out your wife really wanted to marry your brother but had to settle for you.

:/

Regardless....IT's CLEAR AS DAY who the better QB is at this point in their career.

Joe Flacco rode the coattails of our Hall of Fame legends to that superbowl victory and played out of his mind because the ghost of Johnny Unitas took over his body for 4 games out of respect for Ray Lewis. Since then he hasn't done JACK SHIT!

It's pathetic and shameful that our fans want to type up haterade on Matt Ryan after the season WE JUST HAD because they can't justify in their discombobulated minds why Joseph Flacco isn't on TV in January anymore :(

wahhh wahhh wahh lets hate on Matt Ryan!! Yeah that looks weak as fuck. FWO can go FWO themselves..

Flacco
    Was always
    Overrated

Blog Entries

I don't get the Matt Ryan hatred, can somebody clue me in?
    'Bengals Announce Marvin Lewis Will Remain as Head Coach' "UNLEASH HECK"

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    The thread was made 7 years ago jackass the rest of the FWO will bury you so I see no need to keep bantering with you
    You're right. Here's the one you made just a few months ago lmao

You're right. Here's the one you made just a few months ago lmao
    lol shug gonna get bannedq

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I don't get the Matt Ryan hatred, can somebody clue me in?
    It’s insecurity, plain and simple.

Anyone arguing that Joe Flacco is a better NFL QB at THIS point in their respective careers has simply lost any sense of credibility as an evaluator of football. I don’t personally care for Ryan and always cheer against him, dunno why I just don’t like him. But he is clearly a better QB than Joe, there probably isn’t a person outside of this board let alone outside of Baltimore that will say otherwise.

Phillys D was fire tonight. Glad they beat him.

He’s still a much better QB at this point than Joe. Hopefully Joe turns the table on that next year.