Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Thee Official Matty Ice Melt Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    Anyone blaming Ryan for this loss is clueless. Yes the sack was bad, but he did more than enough to win the game.

Shanahan and the 4th quarter D defense is why Atlanta lost.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    So Ryan gets all the credit when the offense works, but when it doesn't, Shanahan gets all the blame? Hmm....

I've seen Ryan build an early big lead, fumble, and then not score any 4th quarter points before (in 2012 against SF...before Shanahan was ever in town).

He wasn't the main culprit in the success early in the game and he wasn't the main reason for the struggles late in the game. He was just, kind of, there. Doing nothing that was overly impressive. As usual.

The impressive plays came from his WRs...as usual.

Anyone blaming Ryan for this loss is clueless. Yes the sack was bad, but he did more than enough to win the game.

Word. The same one's blasting Ryan gave Flacco a pass in the 2015 playoff game against NE when they gave up two 14 pt leads. The offense did nothing in the 4th Q that game and Flacco threw 2 ints but the secondary let Flacco down.
    "A pessimist sees the difficult in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." – Winston Churchill

I got a guy on Facebook (don't know,it is) telling me that the Ravens would have 3 Superbowls by now if we would have drafted Matt Ryan. And then called me a homer because I disagreed. I do agree with Woodlawn though...Not running the ball was idiotic at best! With that said...Those two sacks Ryan took were a 10 point swing and were a major contributor to Atlanta losing.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Pretty sure people have called out the numerous coordinators that have called dumbass plays for us.

The Flacco inferiority complex is alive and well.

And the hypocrisy is alive and well too.

Go read the Flacco thread.

When it mattered, Joe Flacco got it done. Matt Ryan didn't. Now he's getting excuses.

When those factors are acknowledged about Flacco, people get called apologists

Give me a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
    Word. The same one's blasting Ryan gave Flacco a pass in the 2015 playoff game against NE when they gave up two 14 pt leads. The offense did nothing in the 4th Q that game and Flacco threw 2 ints.
    Yep and people were blaming the defense but they want to hate on Ryan, it's the same situation that Flacco was in where his defense let them down.

Blog Entries

:word

Tonight doesn't take away from the fact that he's a hell of a qb. And if they had won he would have been in strong consideration for MVP.

Pretty sure people have called out the numerous coordinators that have called dumbass plays for us.

The Flacco inferiority complex is alive and well.

It's ridiculous man and the sad part about it is that I used to be one of them LOL No more man, I've accept the reality about Joe Flacco.

8. Re: Thee Official Matty Ice Melt Thread.

Bahahaha. Once the game got close you got to see the real playoff Matt Ryan. Biggest chokejob in a championship game ever lol
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    :word

Tonight doesn't take away from the fact that he's a hell of a qb. And if they had won he would have been in strong consideration for MVP.
    and he just won league MVP LOL there is no way Joe Flacco is better than him now smh

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    So Ryan gets all the credit when the offense works, but when it doesn't, Shanahan gets all the blame? Hmm....

I've seen Ryan build an early big lead, fumble, and then not score any 4th quarter points before (in 2012 against SF...before Shanahan was ever in town).

He wasn't the main culprit in the success early in the game and he wasn't the main reason for the struggles late in the game. He was just, kind of, there. Doing nothing that was overly impressive. As usual.

The impressive plays came from his WRs...as usual.
    That's always been the case with Ryan. The same weapons and coaching that helped him become MVP, set Franchise records etc. is suddenly always to blame when things go wrong for him.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Matt Ryan is well down the list of reasons why his team lost.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    and he just won league MVP LOL there is no way Joe Flacco is better than him now smh
    And if Jimmy Smith gets that PI call against Crabtree, we'd be looking at a totally different narrative.